Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Expectations now?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Promotion however it happens. This league doesn't look that strong based on what I've seen so far. Robinson might want to play an attacking, high tempo pressing game but it won't happen overnight especially with our central midfielders.
  • Options
    My expectation is we will be playing in League 1 next season.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I expect it will all end in tears. Genuinely amazed at how hopeful some people seem.

Chin up son. We may not have turned the corner, but we can at least see it just ahead. KM said Lookman will not be sold in January and I expect her to stick to this unless a very good offer comes in, i.e. over £8mil.

We will get new players in. KM has said that they have been identified so just need Robbo to input his view and other suggestions. The deals should be done and dusted and arrivals in the first week of the window.

Robbo will be playing more attractive football (not difficult) , more supporters will attend as they will be unable to resist, the atmosphere will improve, we will beat Millwall, (sorry, got carried away there). Anyway, it is going to be better.
  • Options
    When I saw the thread title under 'match day travel' I thought this was going to be about @ElfsborgAddick not buying up all the cheap away day train tickets :wink: .

Back to the future, I'm going to wait and see over the next couple of games how KR sets his team up first and then if we are still within touching distance of the play offs who comes and goes in the transfer window.

Anything else right now is pure guess work but no harm in hoping for the best. The higher you set your expectations however the bigger the disappointment if they are not met. Just saying like. COYRs.
  • Options
    Every time I hear that we are either turning the corner, or almost turning it, I cannot help but think about how poor Charlton have been with corners in the last few seasons....