Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Here is a weird story for you guys!

Myself and the Mrs were just enjoying a spot of dinner at our flat, when she gets this text message! It said that her best friend had taken her own life as she was depressed! She has been going through the mill lately so it was quite believeable! Mrs mcs rings her other mate, who also got the text, and also my mate who used to go out with this girl for 3 years but are not together anymore! Anyway Mrs mcs rings her mates mobile but no answer for about 10 mins, they are all expectying the worst, but it did actually turn out that the girl was alive and well!

Someone had put some real thought and effort into the actual text, saying that a letter was left and her close friends mentioned. It was all very surreal. When you phone the number back it goes onto answerphone, and the only person who got a reply back was the girls currant bloke who quite politely told them that if he finds out who they are he would elbow drop them, twice, but they told him to 'shut up mouthy'.

Can you believe that there is a sickfuk out there, well i spose there are loads of sickoes out there, but who'd do something like that!

Comments

• Options
    Totally out of order.

The worrying thing is that the girl will know him, for him to have gotten everyone's phone numbers to send the texts!
  • Options
    There are some sick people out there-

Can't even try and work out why someone would do this?

Attention seeking?
  • Options
    In all seriousness mate, I'd recommend they report it to the Old Bill - that's downright evil. Even if it was meant as a "joke" - that's just bang out of order. I'd be livid.
  • Options
    Erika rang rang her mate who is an old bill (you wanna see her in her uniform, coorrrrr), and she said the same thing, its worth reporting! Its so weird tho, as it didnt really hurt the girl who it was about, it just hurt Erika, her other mate and my poor mate, who when erika got to her mates house was already there in absolute tatters! poor bugger, he has to be the unluckiest dude around!

But yeah Erika was absolutly livid, it made us both feel very sick for 15 minutes!
  • Options
    Yeah definitely report it. That's way out of line!
  • Options
    That's sick Ollie.

I take it Mrs MCS didn't recognise the number it came from?
  • Options
    That's sick!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]That's sick Ollie.

I take it Mrs MCS didn't recognise the number it came from?

nah no one recognised the number, but its peed alot of peeps off!