Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saudi Billionaires

Evening standard are reporting that Saudi Billionaires are looking for London Clubs. Please let it be ours. Peter Varney as CEO, Curbs as general manager and Powell back as team coach and a multi million pound player budget,a full Valley, now wouldn't that be something. One can dream can't they LOl

Comments

• Options
    someone please send them the young Millwall (f*** em all) fan clip just to put them right off our South London neighbours!
  • Options

Evening standard are reporting that Saudi Billionaires are looking for London Clubs. Please let it be ours. Peter Varney as CEO, Curbs as general manager and Powell back as team coach and a multi million pound player budget,a full Valley, now wouldn't that be something. One can dream can't they LOl

We keep being told the club is not for sale.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Leuth said:

I tutor a Saudi prince (he's lovely and very intelligent btw). Might make some inquiries.

Not in the art of goalkeeping I hope :wink: .
  • Options

Clubs not for sale and we don't want foreign owners who don't understand English football culture.

Yes, exactly, they would probably have no interest in the history of the club and think supporters are weird or something..... :neutral:
  • Options
    And anyone throwing flares will get their hands chopped off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    every man has his price, including roland the skinflint, although i wouldnt want to be the same as chelsea and man city, buying the league etc.
  • Options
    Knowing our luck we'll end up with a Forest type owner rather than a Man City type owner!!
  • Options
    edited November 2016

every man has his price, including roland the skinflint, although i wouldnt want to be the same as chelsea and man city, buying the league etc.

Really? :wink:
  • Options
    roland and katrien are some of the worst but as i go chelsea reasonably often, give me league 1 football any week, you cant see anything there because of selfie sticks all of which people are day trippers that have bought tickets off some sort of tout, just not a bit of me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

roland and katrien are some of the worst but as i go chelsea reasonably often, give me league 1 football any week, you cant see anything there because of selfie sticks all of which people are day trippers that have bought tickets off some sort of tout, just not a bit of me.

Won't be any room for day trippers once our hardcore 24k fans return :wink: .
  • Options
    Hasn't worked out too well for Sheffield Utd so far with the Saudi owner, even though they do appear to be coming good of late!
  • Options
    Pleaaaaaaase
  • Options
    This just brings back memories of Zabeel
  • Options

Don't know what it takes to be banned from Charlton Life, but you must be treading a fine line
    ha i work about 3 minutes from there ground and cousin and his mate have season tickets, his mate lives down the south coast so never comes up for the midweeks so i usually go on a free ticket, good standard of football, and usually includes spurs in there midweek fixtures, although unfortunately wasn't this year, could be worse i could be buying a west ham season ticket :smile:
  • Options
    I heard they are buying Millwall