Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donate a coat and get a free ticket

Comments

• Options
    They do some stuff just right don't they. CACT that is. Although the club are to be praised as well.
    Pity I'm away for the match though.
  • Options
    Argghhhh thats annoying... Have just got rid of my old winter coat (threw it for the bin men about a month ago).

Would happily have donated it to CACT for this, dont need a ticket because of my S/T
  • Options
    Great idea, well done to those involved.
  • Options
    I thought this was some reference to paint and a celebration of Matt Tees scoring - a Matt finish you might say.

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I'm sure the club will also donate some coats to the cause. Especially with the ones with the following initials on

CP
    JR
    BP
    GL
    KF
    RS

Is it a coat or a tent?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I'm sure the club will also donate some coats to the cause. Especially with the ones with the following initials on

CP
    JR
    BP
    GL
    KF
    RS

Not forgetting - D1952 (the coat that nobody wanted)
  • Options
    Bummer, Just donated my old coat in the office collection, only last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thought it said Goat at first!
  • Options
    I misread this and thought it was 'Donate a Coach'
  • Options
    edited November 2016

i thought it said Goat at first!

Lucky you realised Dave. Imagine your embarrassment if you had turned up at The Valley with your unwanted goat.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

CP
    JR
    BP
    GL
    KF
    RS

The museum wants those.

Got about 50 coats in the museum we don't want and that could be donated.
  • Options

I thought this was some reference to paint and a celebration of Matt Tees scoring - a Matt finish you might say.

I'll get my coat

No you won't, you'll donate it to CACT!
  • Options
    Blimey, they'll do anything to fill the ground!! :wink:

Great gesture though and well done to CAST for this.

I'll happily donate a coat, in fact if they promise not to give me a ticket I'll donate two!!!

• Options
    Just this week mentioned to the other half that I have a couple to get rid of, that's it solved for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The club has a few coats to donate, but they already have several sets of different intitials on the front.
  • Options
    I donate Katrien... Oh it says coat!
  • Options

I donate Katrien... Oh it says coat!

Yes because coat and completely useless, joke of a CEO sound similar!
  • Options
    Nice gesture from the Club to support the Community Trusts initiative.
    Praise where it's due.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

CP
    JR
    BP
    GL
    KF
    RS

Added bonus that there will be two with JR on
  • Options
    Happy to give them a coat but they can keep the ticket.
  • Options
    Fantastic work from CACT here!
  • Options
    Four coats donated today for a great cause and received four free tickets in the east stand. Can now attend the Valley and not a penny donated to the regime!
  • Options
    "Recent research shows that more than 1.2 million people over 60 in the UK agree that having a warm coat is a good thing during that period."

Who the hell researches that? I think it's a good thing to have a fresh supply of toilet paper in the bathroom and I don't need 1.2 million OAPs to tell me that.
  • Options
    Beardface said:

"Recent research shows that more than 1.2 million people over 60 in the UK agree that having a warm coat is a good thing during that period."

Who the hell researches that? I think it's a good thing to have a fresh supply of toilet paper in the bathroom and I don't need 1.2 million OAPs to tell me that.

So as pensioners make up 1/6 of the population that's about 8.8 million OAP's who don't think having a warm coat is a good idea? No wonder that so many of the poor old devils suffer from hypothermia every winter.

You just got to love statistics or bullshit as it's more commonly called.