Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Magennis Interview

A couple of bits from Josh's interview after Bristol Rovers

Josh Magennis delighted that Charlton strike partnership with Nicky Ajose is clicking -

http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/12050/josh-magennis-delighted-charlton-strike-partnership-nicky-ajose-clicking/

Charlton striker Josh Magennis gives his reaction to Russell Slade’s sacking-

http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/12047/charlton-striker-josh-magennis-gives-reaction-russell-slades-sacking/

Comments

• Options

The more I know of Josh, the more I like him.

I particularly appreciate the privilege comment at the end of the second article.

I thought that was a great line too. Very polite as well, a pleasure to interview. Helps that he's a very good player too.
  • Options
    Such a positive person ... terrific addition for us.
  • Options
    To be completely honest at the start of the season there seemed to be zero connection between Magennis and Ajose, after seeing the pre-season friendly goals I felt that the biggest connection was between Novak and Ajose.

Since Port Vale though both really have clicked and hope both both continue to drag each other (and Lookman) up the Goal scoring table!!
  • Options

To be completely honest at the start of the season there seemed to be zero connection between Magennis and Ajose, after seeing the pre-season friendly goals I felt that the biggest connection was between Novak and Ajose.

Since Port Vale though both really have clicked and hope both both continue to drag each other (and Lookman) up the Goal scoring table!!

That was partly Slade's fault though, as he dropped Ajose which hardly did anything for his confidence. Playing one up front or even Josh and Novak up front together, it was hardly surprising we didn't win many games.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

if we werent so sidetracked by the barmy owner we would be looking at this guy as the new Yann

Yann was amazing.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

lolwray said:

if we werent so sidetracked by the barmy owner we would be looking at this guy as the new Yann

Yann was amazing.
    Better than Gerrard?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Josh is a very good player, but not close to the level of Yann imo