Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Was Slade on a 3yr appointment?? Karl get 2.5, does the next guy in 6 months time get 2yrs??
  • Came 5th five times in a row.

Just thinking of managers that won the league during that time...

Wasn't there that guy that romped the league with no money and got the record points score?

No money but signed Stevens and green for money?
  • Welcome Karl, hope you do well for us. No disrespect to you but I won't be getting too attached.....

• Could this be 8th time lucky for Roly and Ms Nightmeire or will the penny finally drop that we do badly whoever the coach is because the coach is not be the key incompetent moron in the club set up?

• @ElfsborgAddick £50 please.

I'll bung you next time I'm at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• @ElfsborgAddick £50 please.

I'll bung you next time I'm at The Valley.
    I'm not sure that's an appropriate comment for this forum, there's innocents abroad...
  • 2 1/2 year deal?! More than likely a 2 1/2 month deal. I wish him luck having to deal with such an idiotic regime. One defeat and he'll be sweating on his job.
  • Just the next appointment until they try to employ Jackson as Manager.
  • LordDofB said:

Mmmm the guy who signed Danny Green & Simon Church for MK Dons.

Powell signed them at one stage as well!
    Ha, ha, absolute classic!
  • Has he got a work permit?

Welcome Karl, I hope you are a successful manager just as I have with all previous managers.
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited November 2016
    Rob said:

100% support from me on this. Good luck Karl. Let's hope you can do your job and get the results we'll need in spite of all the off field unrest going on at the moment.

Ermm, don't you mean inspite of the off field interference & mismanagement of the club by the SMT / owner ? The unrest is response to not the cause of the problems at the club or on the field.
  • Ross said:

CAFCTrev said:

Fine Ill post it.

Not even a gif.

Poor
    Is it worthy of a gif?
  • Welcome Karl,
    Have a good feeling about him.
  • Was speaking to someone yesterday who used to play in the same non league team as him.

He said he was a typical confident scouser who could blag his way into anything. So it could be interesting times ahead if he stands his ground with his bosses!!. That seems a long way from Slater who always seemed to be nervous / shifty when being interviewed.

Good luck Karl.
  • He likes to play attractive football? Remember that absolutely awful 0-0 draw last season against our relegation peers in MK Dons at The Valley?
  • If Robinson wears a shirt with No 7 on his back he will be an instant hit with the fans.

John Robinson wore 11, if that's what your alluding to :smile:

I seem to remember 18 as well...though it could be a false memory.