Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

Actually, I can’t believe he’s still persisting with a formation when it isn’t working, just as he did with us.
    Fair point.
    You really can't believe it? I can. He is totally inflexible when it comes to system and it will be the downfall of his football management career.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Actually, I can’t believe he’s still persisting with a formation when it isn’t working, just as he did with us.
    Fair point.
    You really can't believe it? I can. He is totally inflexible when it comes to system and it will be the downfall of his football management career.
    You'd expect a man to learn from his mistakes. If he hasn't, more fool him. It could cost him big time.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Ok don’t move on then.

Jeeez.

Everyone move on cos James seed (the grandson of Jimmy seed if you didn’t know that) said so.

Actually I think i’ll Enjoy Robinson’s failures a little longer
    Look Junior, I’m as entitled to express an opinion as much as the next man, even if I’m really a demi-god.
    You wasn't expressing an opinion though, you were telling others not to express theirs.

It's called tongue in cheek mate. Move on @Stu_of_Kunming (from having digs at me). Jeeez. Lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Who will get sacked first mclaren or robinson
  • Options

Gobinson quoted in the EFL highlights program as saying "there's no plan b, just have to do plan A better".

Classic Karl.
  • Options
    will do them 4-0 like his MK side did to Man U.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    alicwkd said:

Oxford drawn at home to Manchester City in the league cup.

What an experience that will be, going toe to toe with one of the great tactical minds in football. I bet Pep can't wait.

A great draw for them financially though
  • Options
    For the only time in his life he’s going to change his formation to a 1-10
  • Options
    Scoham said:

“If you go and speak to any manager at this highest level they’ll say that’s the way to do it.

He said: “We changed our style at Portsmouth and look what happened – we played too long and too quick (in a 4-1 defeat).

Said pretty much the same thing after one of his last games at our place when he dared to put two up front. He seemed genuinely pleased it didn’t work. Strange man...
  • Options

will do them 4-0 like his MK side did to Man U.

Doubt it
  • Options
    Can we change the title of this thread to....

"Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 102 - Soon to be out of work)"
  • Options
    Losing 2-0 at home to Coventry.
  • Options
    Not surprised... watched a bit of the first half and Oxford looked awful - See him taking them only one way at this moment in time

Especially if Bowyer is right (dont see why not) when he says he sticks to one formation as when your losing you need to change something!!
  • Options
    Has been standing in the gantry with TV cameras so must be on a ban?
  • Options
    Obika has got one back for Oxford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018
    1StevieG said:

Obika has got one back for Oxford.

He went back before last season started
  • Options
    If they lose today and at Wycombe next week, KR will be out of work.
  • Options
    Throwing the kitchen sink at Cov now.
  • Options

If they lose today and at Wycombe next week, KR will be out of work.

Ah .... so you're Mystic Meg.

Perhaps you can help me with the winning lottery numbers for next Saturday, please?

?
  • Options
    All over
    Oxford lose
    The Karl effect
  • Options
    Finished 1-2.
  • Options

Not surprised... watched a bit of the first half and Oxford looked awful - See him taking them only one way at this moment in time

Especially if Bowyer is right (dont see why not) when he says he sticks to one formation as when your losing you need to change something!!

Oxford looked poor in second half against a limited Coventry side. You can see why both teams are in the bottom 4.