Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: protests will go ahead against Sheffield United (26/11/16) regardless of management situation

Comments

• Can anyone protesting today please make sure they've brushed their hair, combed their teeth and generally look respectable..

Good call. Also can anyone help, I'm trying to get dressed, but have no idea what 'real life grown men' wear to football anymore!
    Wear a Onesie, preferably one that looks like a furry animal, you'll fit right in, nobody will give you a second look.
  • Don't forget to take your hat - wearing it is the official sign of 'anti-CARD' members according to the other forum :lol:
  • Can anyone protesting today please make sure they've brushed their hair, combed their teeth and generally look respectable..

Good call. Also can anyone help, I'm trying to get dressed, but have no idea what 'real life grown men' wear to football anymore!
    it used to be so simple....silk scarf on each wrist, rolled up levis, DMs, Ben Sherman..........
    Those were the days :smile:

it used to be so simple....silk scarf on each wrist, rolled up levis, DMs, Ben Sherman..........
    So much better then..
  • Now now CYRIL have a photo or two of them days,but do i really want too put you and me in a position that could be .............fill in yourself.

Still got my silk scarf i just can't bring myself to throw it away
  • Now now CYRIL have a photo or two of them days,but do i really want too put you and me in a position that could be .............fill in yourself.

Incriminating? Go for it :wink: .
  • I can remember tieing the scarf to my belt and having it hang down the side of the Levis - happy days
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    Real Charlton had the white silk on one wrist and the gold? Away on the other.
  • Any clue what the protests are for those of us who can't make it?!
  • Any clue what the protests are for those of us who can't make it?!

14 chips thrown on the pitch
  • Taxi for Roland
  • Should be starting now
  • Nauwty. Stay say y'all.
  • Sheff Utd fans spitting at the Roland Taxi as it drove past, & popping the black & white balloons. Classy bunch.
  • Sheff Utd fans spitting at the Roland Taxi as it drove past, & popping the black & white balloons. Classy bunch.

And people moaned earlier in the week about the club restricting tickets as they had sold out!
  • Sponsored links:

Mugs. Didn't think there was any animosity between us. Unlike their massive neighbours.
  • edited November 2016
    ChiAddick said:

Sheff Utd fans spitting at the Roland Taxi as it drove past, & popping the black & white balloons. Classy bunch.

Mugs. Didn't think there was any animosity between us. Unlike their massive neighbours.
    I thought there was actually a fairly decent feeling between the two clubs, I know I've had a soft spot for them since the 11/12 season.

Hopefully it's nothing more than a few bellends.
  • LuckyReds said:

ChiAddick said:

Sheff Utd fans spitting at the Roland Taxi as it drove past, & popping the black & white balloons. Classy bunch.

I thought there was actually a fairly decent feeling between the two clubs, I know I've had a soft spot for them since the 11/12 season.

Hopefully it's nothing more than a few bellends.
    Same.
  • doesn't surprise me. they're not much better than the massive.
  • Was singing the praises of Sheffield United fans as some were very supportive and then the clowns in their support do that. Twats.
  • edited November 2016

Was singing the praises of Sheffield United fans as some were very supportive and then the clowns in their support do that. Twats.

Scumbags. loads of undesirables giving it large after the Cup Q final defeat including the type of women shouting abuse out of car windows you wouldn't want to take home to meet your mum.
  • I don't know why anyone thinks these northern clubs are 'alright', plenty of them would kick our fookin cockeny arses if the could.
  • Good protest, well done to those involved.
  • RedChaser said:

Was singing the praises of Sheffield United fans as some were very supportive and then the clowns in their support do that. Twats.

Scumbags. loads of undesirables giving it large after the Cup Q final defeat including the type of women shouting abuse out of car windows you wouldn't want to take home to meet your mum.
    Then came the Charlton Hero, the man himself, Simon Church. Such a brave defender of Charlton Athletic that he was, he decided to give it back to a 12 year old child through the window of the team bus if folklore is to believed.

To be entirely honest, when that kids father joined CharltonLife the general consensus was "So you let your 12 year old kid abuse the players as they were leaving after a defeat, and you thought that was Ok?". I remember thinking then that there must've been some bellends out that day.