Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Valley library

Couldn't get much quieter at the Valley - the ground was virtually silent for most of the game. Worst atmosphere I can remember...

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately there's not a lot to shout about.
  • Options
    Very strange, as you would think that all the apologists who keep cheering that there are no protests, they could raise the atmosphere and cheer the boys on!
  • Options
    I didn't want to shout too loud as the echo would come back in such an empty space! Also feel like I have been deep frozen and just beginning to thaw.
  • Options
    You're going have to get used to it, hoof it up, its only going to get worse.
    Bring on the protests!!!!
  • Options
    It won't be long before the East Stand is closed for league matches.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

It won't be long before the East Stand is closed for league matches.

It would be disgraceful but you can see it coming for next season.
  • Options
    you wait till im back. lets do this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QMiCBJ7yRM
  • Options

Very strange, as you would think that all the apologists who keep cheering that there are no protests, they could raise the atmosphere and cheer the boys on!

Doubtful, they're the ones that tut and scowl if you dare to cheer/sing/shout, and all the while they're slagging off the players to anyone within earshot.
  • Options
    The period of silence carried on throughout the whole game it seemed.
  • Options
    I don't recall many games since December 1992 that were as quiet as today, just like the players and managers, when it comes to watching the football we've all run out of steam.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish it had been a bit quieter around us...today we had the classic 'Bloke Behind Me' yelling at Ajose every time he was anywhere near the ball. Poor lad could not do a thing right according to BBM. Even criticising him for not chasing down lost causes when we were 2-0 up late in second half and confusing him with both Botaka and Hanlon.

Mental note, front of NU, J block is to be avoided, unless you are happy with constant bile thrown at the team, even when we're winning.
  • Options

Wish it had been a bit quieter around us...today we had the classic 'Bloke Behind Me' yelling at Ajose every time he was anywhere near the ball. Poor lad could not do a thing right according to BBM. Even criticising him for not chasing down lost causes when we were 2-0 up late in second half and confusing him with both Botaka and Hanlon.

Mental note, front of NU, J block is to be avoided, unless you are happy with constant bile thrown at the team, even when we're winning.

Move seats? There are probably some available
  • Options
    Library? That explains the turnover of managers, they all got a return date on them.
  • Options
    I reckon this post is actually all just a secret code for CARD's next big plan - 10000 people take a book into the ground and throw them onto the pitch all at once!
  • Options
    Shhh! Loose lips sink ships!
  • Options
    I did my bit for a quiet atmosphere, i stayed at home.