Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Sporcle Quiz

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Freddie/football-league-xis-charlton-athletic

Stumbled across this Charlton quiz, name our first 11's since 1996 in 20 mins. very busy at work today as you can tell

Comments

• they should do a name the crap players signed under duchatelet and put a 150 minute time limit there are so many!
  • 147/220 although in my defence I did fail on a few obvious spellings.....amazing the crap that I had totally forgotten about......
    And is there only one notwork signing on the list?
  • 143 - must do better

Only teams I got a full set on were 98/99, 01/02 and 11/12.

Missed quite a few of 96/97 (before my time) and most between 2008 and 2010 - for good reason.

The rest, I got between eight and ten names.
    I missed out a lot from Pardew / Parky eras. Bad memories!
  • edited November 2016
    Edit: double post. Sorry

Got most of the old teams, but have clearly blocked the past few years from my mind. Thankfully.
  • 197, some names are impossible to spell

Quite worrying that I remembered O'Connell but forgot Lookman
  • Sponsored links:

• 178, last 5 years cost me! Had a season ticket and missed half of both the 12/13 - 13/14 teams.

Some names in there are so hard to get. Frazer Richardson was a rogue one, but he was pretty good I thought!
  • edited November 2016

178, last 5 years cost me! Had a season ticket and missed half of both the 12/13 - 13/14 teams.

Some names in there are so hard to get. Frazer Richardson was a rogue one, but he was pretty good I thought!

Like you, most of the ones I forgot were over the last few seasons.
  • 178, last 5 years cost me! Had a season ticket and missed half of both the 12/13 - 13/14 teams.

Like you, most of the ones I forgot were over the last few seasons.
    me too, even forgot Deon Burton and that Scottish guy who both led my kids out when they were mascots.......not many floaters amongst the turds of the last 9-years
  • 145 - crap effort from me...
  • 189 - Should do better
  • Something not right when you can remember people like Brendan O'Connell, Miguel Llera and Paddy McCarthy but compleletely forget Jason Euell..
  • 207, forgot Leaburn
  • Got 151, pretty poor. Forgot Chris Powell.
  • Ben18 said:

207, forgot Leaburn

If only I could.
  • Ben18 said:

207, forgot Leaburn

If only I could.
    Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'd take him over some of the dross we've had over the last few seasons.