Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many will it take ?

This is just beyond the joke, might as well go to the Supermarket.....buy one get one free, that should last the season. Who in their right mind is going to come to the Valley, must be laughing stock of football, Curbs & Murry seems just a blur, we didn't know how lucky we were. If view of what their statement is quoted as saying, perhaps its about time they put some real money into the team and management or sell up and go.

Comments

• There's no chance an British manager is coming after this - the only people we will get will be within his network already.

I feel so angry about the situation, I absolutely detest Duchatelet, the protests will only intensify now, they've completely lost the last shred of trust within the fans with this move, right before the transfer window.
  • There's no chance an British manager is coming after this - the only people we will get will be within his network already.

I feel so angry about the situation, I absolutely detest Duchatelet, the protests will only intensify now, they've completely lost the last shred of trust within the fans with this move, right before the transfer window.

The Not-work?

That still going then?

Or some foreign non-Network bloke like the Nottingham Forest Manager: Philippe Montanier

Someone who really wants to experience the English game and will feel that if they do well at any club here in England then they'll have a good reputation for life, the thing is they're all so used to being sacked on the continent, being sacked at an English club will mean nothing and they'll just wander off to find somewhere else

O'Loughlin is British. But sadly also a network stooge.
  • Financially it must be a good move, join on a nice contract get paid up early and because this is now the norm at Charlton your reputation as a manager is untarnished.

Yeah, the club will appoint him without a doubt and say that they are "doing what the fans asked for" - the problem is, before last night there was a belief that it was RD & KM against CAFC, however clearly RD sacked Slade without consulting KM and thats why it took them until 9:40 to release a statement, and she wouldn't have said all that cr*p on talksport the other week; I know she is useless and uses lipservice more than anyone in history, but surely she wouldn't openly defend him like that 2 weeks before sacking him.

On with the protests.

Yeah, the club will appoint him without a doubt and say that they are "doing what the fans asked for" - the problem is, before last night there was a belief that it was RD & KM against CAFC, however clearly RD sacked Slade without consulting KM and thats why it took them until 9:40 to release a statement, and she wouldn't have said all that cr*p on talksport the other week; I know she is useless and uses lipservice more than anyone in history, but surely she wouldn't openly defend him like that 2 weeks before sacking him.

On with the protests.

Yeah but she defended Bob Peeters in the Brighton (?) Programme and he was gone by the end of the day
  • Sponsored links:

On with the protests.

Wouldn't she?

• Of course it was Duchatelet's call. If she had any integrity she would resign! Just blame Airman for it all - that is her default position now!
  • edited November 2016
    Hell I'll do it im available till christmas,
  • Halifax are you father Xmas.

On with the protests.

Yeah but she defended Bob Peeters in the Brighton (?) Programme and he was gone by the end of the day
    I cannot argue with that, spot on.
  • edited November 2016
    Welly said:

Halifax are you father Xmas.

Halifax?? Willy really!
  • edited November 2016
    Born in Belfast (not a part of Britain but a paert of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) raised in South Africa, returned to Ireland to play semi-pro football at 19 until 27, took Irish coaching license and went back to South Africa 2 years later.

Managed AS Vita in Congo, Melbourne Victory in Australia, assistant coach at St truiden before an interim appointment, replaced at end 2015/16 season.

In summary, not British, not a strong track record. May be a good coach.

*edited for typos
  • True Neil - he's a Saffer.
  • Sponsored links:

Any British manager thinking about it would get on the blower to slade beforehand.

"Alright big Rus, what happened mate? Worth me taken a punt on charlton I got an interview with some bird?"

"Nah it's shit......until you get your pay out when it all goes tits up "