Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Frank Lampard new Charlton coach?

Comments

• "Frank 'n' Gerrys" very apt for a franchise ;)
  • A lampard Gerrard combination should work.

Owen Hargreaves as first team coach
  • Gerrard has openly stated his hate for charlton, all due to les reed when working for England. Even if we approached him, he wouldn't speak to us and it would have nothing to do with katrien incompetence
  • Really? I've never read anything like that from Gerrard
  • I think Rolands played an absolute blinder, just as we think our midfield is lacking in quality he decides to bring in Lampard and Gerrard, genius!

Brilliant!!! One holds, one goes!
  • Dizzle said:

Really? I've never read anything like that from Gerrard

I remember something about him not liking Les Reed, might be related to that?
  • How do MK Dons, who aren't a big club with decent resources by any stretch keep attracting big names (or at least get to talk to them). Ince, Di Matteo, now Lampard and Gerrard. None of these would ever talk to us.
  • edited November 2016
    Robbie Keane is leaving LA at the end if the year, he will be joining the other st MK Dons, as it was a club that he supported when was growing up and it was a boyhood dream to play for them.
  • edited May 2018
    Got the gig @ Derby apparently.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44283426

Lampard & Gerrard - Who Is Going To Get The Sack First?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm guessing Lampard can bring in some of Chelsea's 30 odd players that get loaned out a season!
  • I'm guessing Lampard can bring in some of Chelsea's 30 odd players that get loaned out a season!

Especially as he's got Jodi Morris with him. His Chelsea youth teams have won loads. Very good for Derby as they will benefit hugely from the Chelsea youngsters.
  • Scoham said:

Dizzle said:

Really? I've never read anything like that from Gerrard

I remember something about him not liking Les Reed, might be related to that?
    Not that I know him or anything but my recollection was that he doesn't hate Charlton, he just had a grudge against Les Reed who managed us at the time and the press built it up at the time.
  • Robbie Keane is leaving LA at the end if the year, he will be joining the other st MK Dons, as it was a club that he supported when was growing up and it was a boyhood dream to play for them.

Pretty sure Robbie Keane is a wolves fan.
  • drewman said:

Robbie Keane is leaving LA at the end if the year, he will be joining the other st MK Dons, as it was a club that he supported when was growing up and it was a boyhood dream to play for them.

Pretty sure Robbie Keane is a wolves fan.
    Better late than never, whoosh.
  • Dasilva being linked with Derby
  • edited June 2018
    Not surprised, Lampard was out watching the Toulon Tournament
  • Dasilva being linked with Derby

I'm guessing Lampard can bring in some of Chelsea's 30 odd players that get loaned out a season!

Our left back for last season will probably be the first one!
  • He's not doing great in his first game with Derby

Bit lucky that Reading arent 2-0 up
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-1 now.

And the commentator has just apologised to the watching viewers for a naughty word being used in a chant.

Snowflake TV.
  • Macronate said:

1-1 now.

And the commentator has just apologised to the watching viewers for a naughty word being used in a chant.

Snowflake TV.

Still getting away with it for that equaliser... terrible Goalkeeping - Hadnt seen the fuss about Mount either till then
  • Macronate said:

1-1 now.

Snowflake TV.

I'm glad someone else thought that apology was ott. Pathetic
  • Macronate said:

1-1 now.

Snowflake TV.

I'm glad someone else thought that apology was ott. Pathetic
    Much like the boxing. Watch two fellas punching lumps out of each other for 12 rounds but comms issue an apology when one guy says shit in the post fight interview
  • Well that save just redemened Mannone
  • Commentators will be apologising every 5 mins if that’s the standard now!
  • BLIMEY!!... Bradley Johnson has eleven bookings already this season - He's got a disciplinary problem!!
  • Looking forward to Talksport droning on endlessly about Lampard.
  • Got away with that... Reading were wasteful

Derby had two chances and took them
  • Some header that.