Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire last week on talksport "There's currently a particularly good feel at the club"

When Meire was on talksport the other week, she opened up insisting she's not out of her depth and that there is currently a particularly good feel at the club and around the place.

Spirits were in the sky.

Sorry, I believe this to be new thread worthy :)

Comments

• Must be the house music!
  • Maybe it's one of the senior staff getting lucky with a junior member of staff?
  • Dave2l said:

When Meire was on talksport the other week, she opened up insisting she's not out of her depth and that there is currently a particularly good feel at the club and around the place.

Spirits were in the sky.

Are we going on up?
  • Dave2l said:

Spirits were in the sky.

I think they're gonna be there, until I die.

In fact, I dare say that when they lay me to rest...
  • Dave2l said:

Spirits were in the sky.

Are you sure they weren't just playing Doctor and the medics in the background?

• Can imagine Slade was like David Brent on Red Nose Day today.

Probably done a dance and got his redundancy package
  • Dave2l said:

Can imagine Slade was like David Brent on Red Nose Day today.

Probably done a dance and got his redundancy package

2.5 years pay upfront should keep him in pies until the weekend at least
  • Dave2l said:

Spirits were in the sky.

Maybe there's news of a potential sale of the club ?