Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Wilder

Shrewd man. Well played.

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Too true Off_it......most of us with a shred of common sense realised that at the time.
    Sadly, under this disgusting regime this scenario is set to be repeated when the job is ever put up for grabs......which is not the case in this instance it would seem, as Duchalet has already selected and approved his next gulable victim!
  • Apologists will claim that Chris Wilder had he been given the job would have us where Sheffield United are right now
  • Bet he's gutted, he would have a nice 3 year payout for 6 months work.

Yes - but would have been a massive stain on his CV. You only have to look at what managing CAFC has done for Karel Freye's career to recognise that.
  • I think we have been a laughing stock much before Wilder run a mile from us.
    The game was up when unknown players began turning up at Sparrows Lane. How this mob had the neck to question the ability of staff who had spent their lives in football is beyond my comprehension. It is no surprise to me that we cannot attract quality personnel.
    Charlton is a club that should have a queue round the block for any vacancy let alone manager.
    I can't wait for squirrels statement but I do have a feeling we won't get one. This last action may well be her last. Not even Roland can continue to support her failings.

Yes - but would have been a massive stain on his CV. You only have to look at what managing CAFC has done for Karel Freye's career to recognise that.
    Was hardly managing in the la liga before us though was he
    Was managing the equivalent of tonbridge angels

Was hardly managing in the la liga before us though was he
    Was managing the equivalent of tonbridge angels
    There's me thinking he came from Man United.