Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK:Swindon 3-0 Charlton

many thanks to the 46 Lifers who put their marks in early as requested, the usual final page has not been done this week:

I hope to back on line for next Saturday, good luck to all on board the CARD Taxi

Comments

• Foley, Crofts & Jackson keep up their usual standard to keep a tight grip on the bottom 3 positions.

Novak keeps out of the bottom slots as does Ajose & Fox comes a creditable 5th (fair play he did get a goal).
  • Harsh on Rudd 5.74
  • 4 for Solly

Just take that in

Sad times
  • edited November 2016
    BR3red said:

4 for Solly

Just take that in

Sad times

Let's keep it in perspective, was 50:50 for the game and rumoured he had to have an injection beforehand.
  • Do not disagree. I am not digging him out, we have all seen how good he is, consistently over many years.

If he was 50/50, injections and all that, just shows our squads inadequacies, that Slade picked him.

• edited November 2016
    BR3red said:

Do not disagree. I am not digging him out, we have all seen how good he is, consistently over many years.

If he was 50/50, injections and all that, just shows our squads inadequacies, that Slade picked him.

Agreed Pearce also played after an injection add that to 3/4 of a pedestrian midfield and 4 players with a bit of pace missing from the squad and Brussel reaped what he had sewn.
  • Haven't they learnt from last season that it is inadvisable to play injured players - unbelievable