Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For Fellow Aussies

The Swindon game is being televised live on Bein Sports 2 on Foxtel.

Comments

• I'm sure there is one Aussie addick who claims he gets every game streamed.
    You should ask him.
  • The Swindon game is being televised live on Bein Sports 2 on Foxtel.

Saturday night TV in OZ. The Australian National Grid people will be on red alert in case viewers all rush to the toilet or put the kettle on at half time and cause a surge in power demand
    More than likely reaching for the Bundy after the cricket.
  • colthe3rd said:

The Swindon game is being televised live on Bein Sports 2 on Foxtel.

Saturday night TV in OZ. The Australian National Grid people will be on red alert in case viewers all rush to the toilet or put the kettle on at half time and cause a surge in power demand
    More than likely reaching for the Bundy after the cricket.
    I didn't think Australians played cricket anymore. I'm impressed they found 11 blokes to make up a team.
  • Unbelievable day in Hobart yesterday. Got a full day in despite the weather. Looks very grim this morning out of the window. Got tickets for 4 days so plenty of time for a comeback
  • Got up to watch the game on Sky via Kodi....found Coventry V Scunthorpe.....obviously didnt realise the Swindon game was on early. Scunthorpe look really well organised. Sad to see Coventry playing in front of an empty stadium just like us.
  • The Swindon game is being televised live on Bein Sports 2 on Foxtel.

as if you haven't had enough strife with the cricket hammering S A is dishing out ((:>)