Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advice Prior to Players Marks for the Swindon Game

As I am moving house and will be computer and broadband less from Monday, only for a few days I hope, the players marks for the Swindon game will close at Noon on Sunday and you might get the Statbank later on Sunday or some time next week.

Comments

• That's quite an optimistic score I feel
  • This thread was posted 3 and a half hours ago and there has been 4 replies (no disrespect at all to lancashire lad, I love your work). This shows what people think of this competition... No one was there.
  • Magennis 0
    Disgraceful lack of involvement, you barely noticed he was playing
  • Huskaris said:

This thread was posted 3 and a half hours ago and there has been 4 replies (no disrespect at all to lancashire lad, I love your work). This shows what people think of this competition... No one was there.

Hi, This is to record marks for Saturdays league game.
  • Hope you have a stress free move
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck with the move to you all and happy homemaking.
  • Good luck with your move.
  • Good luck with the move @Lincsaddick

Are you going to come and join us pampered southern softies down here? :smile:
  • Yes we are moving south to Gillingham - that is Gillingham Dorset not Kent, so we'll be ready for Yeovil next season :smile:
  • I am getting sick and tired of the drop in quality and turnaround time of these free services! First @ForeverAddickted REPEATEDLY gets it wrong about when we were last on telly, now I have to wait until SUNDAY! Ridiculous.

As always, thanks for everything you do LL, good luck with the move.
  • Davo55 said:

Good luck with the move @Lincsaddick

Didnt realise that both @Lancashire Lad and @Lincsaddick were moving? ;)
    They're moving in together.
    That's cute but they're still no you and Elfs.
  • Yes we are moving south to Gillingham - that is Gillingham Dorset not Kent, so we'll be ready for Yeovil next season :smile:

Great, another SW addick, I'm about 5 stops further on on the train from there. Don't throw away any of your waterproofs, Sunnier and warmer than the North West but just as wet!
  • Davo55 said:

Doh! Must get new reading glasses.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Need to work on your Memory as well and remember that this is CharltonLife... We only need a second to find a mistake and we'll pick up on it quicker than you can click the edit button ;)
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Need to work on your Memory as well and remember that this is CharltonLife... We only need a second to find a mistake and we'll pick up on it quicker than you can click the edit button ;)
    Specilty the spelin policce
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Specilty the spelin policce
    Heggsactly
  • I'm moving to Washington D C .. got a job with the Donald .. i.e.Ronald McDONALD ((:>) .. nah still near wonderful downtown Grimsby
  • Blimey. Remember working in Grimsby old town a few times in early 90's down Freeman Street. Took dad and went into a 'locals' pub after work and asked dad if he fancied a game of pool. Out of knowhere a bloke comes up and states 'It's winner stays on, and I'm on so I'll play you'. A bit taken aback I put my money in the table and luckily beat him in first game so he looked very annoyed and 'insists' on a rematch and puts 'his' money in. I beat him again and now even more pissed off I beat him. A third frame ended with me 7 balling the now angry bloke and dad comes over and states we've got to get off now son and made a hasty exit. Not a moment I forgot, clearly. Good luck in Great Grimsby!
  • CAFCsayer said:

Fox - 2 Useless

This is now looking somewhat prescient.
  • Fox +1 for the goal

• CAFCsayer said:

Fox - 2 Useless

Called it