Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets for Premiership games in London

I am looking to take a client to a top Premiership game in London some time in the New Year. Tickets for games seem to be hard to get. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy decent tickets for a top game at a reasonable price? It could be any of Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea - I don't know if it is easier to get tickets for one club more than another. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited November 2016

I am looking to take a client to a top Premier League game in London some time in the New Year. Tickets for games seem to be hard to get. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy decent tickets for a top game at a reasonable price? It could be any of Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea - I don't know if it is easier to get tickets for one club more than another. Any ideas?

Sorry, it just bugs me.
  • edited November 2016

I am looking to take a client to a top Premiership game in London some time in the New Year. Tickets for games seem to be hard to get. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy decent tickets for a top game at a reasonable price? It could be any of Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea - I don't know if it is easier to get tickets for one club more than another. Any ideas?

You'll be lucky. Spurs have a reduced capacity, Arsenal generally sell out even if all the seats aren't occupied while Chelsea are also usually full. Any tickets will be really expensive

Maybe try and get tickets for a 3rd/4th round FA Cup match?

• I am looking to take a client to a top Premiership game in London some time in the New Year. Tickets for games seem to be hard to get. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy decent tickets for a top game at a reasonable price? It could be any of Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea - I don't know if it is easier to get tickets for one club more than another. Any ideas?

You'll be lucky. Spurs have a reduced capacity, Arsenal generally sell out even if all the seats are occupied while Chelsea are also usually full. Any tickets will be really expensive

Maybe try and get tickets for a 3rd/4th round FA Cup match?

I agree. I got two Arsenal tickets for my old man a few years back through a mate who has season tickets there. I'd suggest that as a route too; ask around any pals/friends of friends who have season tickets at any of those clubs. Season tickets are so dear that people will recoup money by selling their ticket when they can't attend. You could get them for 40 or 50 quid each that way.
  • I'd assume that if it must be a premier league game then West Ham would be your best bet for available seats. If someone throws one at you, you might even get to keep a seat as a souvenir too.
  • Spurs you've got no chance, probably same applies to Chelsea. I think Arsenal let there season ticket holders sell back there tickets, you might be able to get something for a game against Stoke, West Brom, etc, worth giving them a ring to ask.

It's worth having a look on Viagogo - licensed touts so scum of the earth but I used them a couple of times during the Euros - there isn't always a huge mark up.
  • Arsenal do. My boss has two posh seats which he sells back when he's not around.

• edited November 2016
    Spurs ST holders are only allowed to resell their tickets through stubhub Tickets are a bit thin on the ground this year due to the reduced capacity. Have a look on there but you'll be paying through the nose...and you'll rarely get a pair available. Usually singles.

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-tickets/performer/164987/
  • Sure i read in the summer that Arsenal have around 90k on their season ticket waiting list. 90k!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sure i read in the summer that Arsenal have around 90k on their season ticket waiting list. 90k!!!

yet if you watch the replays of when Kane scored the pen last week, you'll see countless empty seats in the tier above the away end!
  • Thanks to everyone. Not easily, I take it then. Arsenal sounds like the best bet to me.
  • edited November 2016
    Do not take them to Palarse. It will bust the myth that all foreigners have about the UK, that Typhus was eradicated from our shores in the early 20th century...
  • Do not take them to Palarse. It will but the myth that all foreigners have about the UK, that Typhus was eradicated from our shores in the early 20th century...

Not even under consideration. I couldn't bear to see Palace win. Then, again, if Palace went one up and Pardew did his little dance but went on to lose.....
  • West Ham would be the best bet .. IF they qualify as a 'top' Prem club ((:>)
  • Viagogo have Chelsea hospitality tickets but they are not cheap
  • Anyone got any updated links/tips for London based Premier league tickets?