Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Half season ticket prices 2016/17

Evening all,
Just had a look on Cafc online tickets website and saw half season ticket prices.
Just in case anyone is interested

Comments

• Is that how much they would pay me to take one? If so I think I will pass and wait for it to increase!
  • They go I buy one.
  • I would rather bash my old fella wafer thin with a steak mallet!

Were you watching Masterchef: The Professionals last night?

I have no idea where you are coming from sometimes but you do make me laugh
  • Owners of a full season ticket, should buy a half season ticket!

Then you can join Sue Parkes facebook shite and boast how faithful you are!

She loves a bit o banter!

You know you've got to stick by your word now and do that, you dont want to end up a bottler like @Cuddles.
  • Sponsored links:

• it could given as a christmas present - personally would prefer a lump of coal
  • Just received through the post application forms for me and the kids. Will keep in the drawer in case he sells.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Just received through the post application forms for me and the kids. Will keep in the drawer in case he sells.

Here's hoping that he will make a big push to sell half season tickets and fooks off with the money before the new owners get their hands on it.
  • Can't wait to see how many of these we sell. I'm going for less than 50.

'Wafer thin'
    Great name for a penis.
    Mines called Cocktimus Prime.
  • Mine has always been called Derek because he's superb (I like to think so) in and around the box.
  • So we have moved on from season tickets to willies, quality: )
  • edited November 2016

I would rather bash my old fella wafer thin with a steak mallet!

I would rather bash my old fella wafer thin with a steak mallet!

I have no idea where you are coming from sometimes but you do make me laugh
    I doubt he'll be coming from anywhere after that.
  • Had a letter through the post today.

It begins:

"We've noticed that you've been to The Valley on a few occasions already this season..."

Err, I haven't so your noticing powers are flawed.

Although the last paragraph is making it so tempting:

"Make sure you don't miss a second of the action in the second half of the season."

Can't wait.

Will be ringing on Thursday afternoon.

You know you've got to stick by your word now and do that, you dont want to end up a bottler like @Cuddles.
    @cabbles, it's happening again. Just like that B) nonsense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Had a letter through the post today.

It begins:

"We've noticed that you've been to The Valley on a few occasions already this season..."

Err, I haven't so your noticing powers are flawed.

Although the last paragraph is making it so tempting:

"Make sure you don't miss a second of the action in the second half of the season."

Can't wait.

Will be ringing on Thursday afternoon.

Got my letter today too....hahahaha!
  • Yep, me too. #myonlydesire (is to see Katrien leave our club)
  • After not renewing last season I was surprised that the club didn't really bother to try to get my nearly £500 custom back until now. I received the 1/2 season ticket letter and a call to my mobile today. I think the boycott / season ticket non-renewals is hitting home. #rolandout
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Having received a letter in the week (and for my two boys) to buy a half year season, I have now received a call from the club 2 hours before kick off on a match day.

When I say I received a call, actually they called my mobile and asked to speak to my 7 year old son. Having no idea it was from Charlton I asked why would you want to speak on a mobile to a 7 year old. He quickly realised this and asked to speak to me.

He then preceded to ask me why we had not rendered. I asked him as their database will show I have had a season ticket for the last 26 seasons and my 7 year old has had one for 3 seasons despite only being 7, why did he think we had not renewed.

He then said was it due to the manager.

I replied it was not and asked if it was club policy that they thought this was why fans were not renewing. He did not reply

I stated its is the owner and the ceo why I have not rendered. If the CEOS was to apologise correctly for all the insults she has direct towards supporters I would consider renewing. I asked twice for this to be passed on. No idea if it will be.

Leaving now for The Valley!

I know sometimes it's unfair to have a go at the club staff, because of the shambles from the senior management team, but anyone with an ounce of Common sense would ask to speak to the parent or guardian, not direct to a seven year old boy.
  • Can anybody explain that whilst the bottom panel on the big screen was advertising 2016/2017 season tickets from £275, the announcer was saying to buy half season tickets for £100. Who it their right mind would be paying full price for a season ticket.

• Dansk_Red said:

Can anybody explain that whilst the bottom panel on the big screen was advertising 2016/2017 season tickets from £275, the announcer was saying to buy half season tickets for £100. Who it their right mind would be paying full price for a season ticket.

Must be that missing ounce of common sense that @shirty5 mentioned.
  • Didn't get sent anything in the summer and so far been ignored for the half season push. They must really hate me. :)
  • cfgs said:

Didn't get sent anything in the summer and so far been ignored for the half season push. They must really hate me. :)

Snap
  • Just got yet another e-mail inviting me to to buy a half year season ticket. Desperate or what?

Would love to know how many they have shifted. Or if they have actually managed to shift any at all.