Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Driesen feels Khloe's pain

A few days ago Thomas Driesen re-tweeted Khloe Kardashian's impassioned rant against journalists...
This is why I fucking hate interviews! You people twist my words around! Don't start fucking drama! Reaching really hard!
Khloé ‏@khloekardashian Nov 4

Poor Thomas he's obviously still upset by things said in the press about him in this country and wants to share Khloe's pain!

It's easy to see why journalists might get hold of the wrong end of the stick though isn't it Thomas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Driesen told the SLP:
I’m just trying to explain some of the lies circulating in the press. Like interference with team selection or.....
that there is one person [me] having final say on transfers. Where does that even come from?

Guy Luzon told The News Shopper:
“The transfers were done through the scout in Belgium and he (Driesen) was the person who had the last say about players at Charlton.

Comments

• Funny how the likes of Kim Kardashian, who only seems to exist thanks to an endless mission to attract as much media attention as possible, are the first to rage against it when they can no longer control the beast. As for Driesen, he is simply a very immature geek given a level of responsibility way outside his skillset. And he is raging because he has been exposed for what he is.
  • mogodon said:

Funny how the likes of Kim Kardashian, who only seems to exist thanks to an endless mission to attract as much media attention as possible, are the first to rage against it when they can no longer control the beast. As for Driesen, he is simply a very immature geek given a level of responsibility way outside his skillset. And he is raging because he has been exposed for what he is.

In this case it was one of the other Kardashian's who took umbrage (Khloe rather than Kim).
    As for Driesen, couldn't agree more and by coincidence another piece on him by Prague Addick has just appeared in the Trolling Driesen thread.
    If Duchatelet tells him to keep quiet you know its only a matter of time before he opens his big mouth and, just like Meire, balls it up again.
  • sam3110 said:

Weird Unique

Fixed for you mate