Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2016-17...

2»

Comments

• Fa cup game at home not in my name
  • Have we ever played Millwall in the FA Cup? Been supporting us for nearly 50 years and can't remember playing them in any cup competition.

• clb74 said:

Fa cup game at home not in my name

Is that like one of those Times Crossword cryptic clues ? Why would a home tie in the FA Cup be called clb74 anyway ?
  • iaitch said:

Have we ever played Millwall in the FA Cup? Been supporting us for nearly 50 years and can't remember playing them in any cup competition.

Correct... Only ever faced them in the League

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=1699&team2_id=527
  • edited November 2016

iaitch said:

Have we ever played Millwall in the FA Cup? Been supporting us for nearly 50 years and can't remember playing them in any cup competition.

Correct... Only ever faced them in the League

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=1699&team2_id=527
    Played them in the Anglo-Italian cup in 92/93 and 93/94
    Both at their place. Won the first 2-1 and drew the 2nd 2-2.
  • Macclesfield, Rochdale, Curzon Ashton, Accrington Stanley, Bury, Bolton.

Any of the above away would do me nicely! Probably not great for the majority of other fans though.
  • edited November 2016
    This is the WHOLE crowd for Blackpool Kddiminster today ((away fans on left)

• iaitch said:

Kent Senior cup many moons ago. If you can call that a competition.
  • edited November 2016

This is the WHOLE crowd for Blackpool Kddiminster today ((away fans on left)

But they are the real fans and those Blackpool fans who didn't go aren't real fans, just moaners.

Nothing wrong at Blackpool that a few wins won't change.

Sure Oysten has made a few mistakes but he saved the club and whose else would buy them?
  • This is the WHOLE crowd for Blackpool Kddiminster today ((away fans on left)

Magic of the FA cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackpool away
  • I think non-league away or Blackpool away would be my pick.

Now the third round is in our sights, we've got to hope to pack the Valley against a big PL side. Get the game delayed etc.
  • J BLOCK said:

Blackpool away

Anything but