Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Having said that, Rudd will be on his way out now, Daisy will want him dropped for going against the party line.
  • Good man Declan.
  • very very patient.

Eventually the paint will dry. It always has before.
  • The fact they've not mentioned him 'saving our bacon' is a travesty.

Is your coat handy Gary :wink: .
  • Good one Rudd
  • Won't sign him permanently as he doesn't understand the party line.
  • stonemuse said:

Having said that, Rudd will be on his way out now, Daisy will want him dropped for going against the party line.

you suspect he's for the chop
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact they've not mentioned him 'saving our bacon' is a travesty.

Yeah, they should have hammed it up a bit.
  • edited November 2016
    Stig said:

The fact they've not mentioned him 'saving our bacon' is a travesty.

Yeah, they should have hammed it up a bit.
    here we go, get out a bag of popcorn pork scratchings and enjoy a few pages of porky puns
  • edited November 2016
    At least nobody's telling porkies

• he doesn't mince his words
  • Macronate said:

Disappoinking comments from him.

You think he made a pigs ear of it?
  • Haha I THOUGHT when I saw the Highlights that he was trying to catch one of them
  • Haha I THOUGHT when I saw the Highlights that he was trying to catch one of them

Trying to catch the pigs was probably harder than dealing with Coventry's attack that day...

• He couldn't have said anything rasher - he's in for a right grilling ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien got in the spirit of the pig protest by telling some more porky pies...
  • Well Deccan, without protests we would probably still have Thuram in goal! :-(
  • Time to get the liar banner out behind his goal. It must affect the team, it just has to.
  • edited November 2016
    Funnier than him catching one was in the second half he went to claim the ball for a throw in. Just in front of the lower west, someone threw a pig in his direction. He calmly side foot volleyed it straight back at them.
  • I dunno - like a lot of stories on that website these days, it's a bit 'sow what'...
  • Final paragraph -

“Our fans lately have been really good. It’s helping us get results with how patient they are. We didn’t get the results we wanted at the start of the season but have hopefully got something going now with a few of the results we have pulled off.”

See it helps when we are patient. I wish everyone had a little more patience. Patience is the key.

• Well it's very much gammon for the next protest then...
  • Ham it up, go on.

The more we gird our loins, the rasher the play, the more likely we are to chop through their defence and create a crackling atmosphere.