Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford vs Sutton

Thinking of going to this FA Cup game on Saturday instead of the desolate Valley, as I've never been to Princes Park

I assume there are no advance sales and that there's no chance of this selling out? I'm sure the answer is no...

Comments

• Options
    Nice ground, pay on the day, you might be able to buy tickets in advance from some retail outlets in Dartford town centre.

I Saw these two sides play out a 2-2 draw last season, was a good game, end to end stuff.
  • Options
    Won't sell out so there shouldn't be a problem if you roll up on the day.
  • Options
    If you can get them in advance do so. Went to Dartford vs Welling a couple of months ago and the queues outside the ground were a proper 'mare. They only had two turnstiles open at each end of the ground - took about 25mins to get in.
  • Options
    Not a bad call, plus a chance to see Nicky Bailey in action. According to our local paper, he scored for Sutton against Hampton & Richmond last week. Ross Worner is in goal for them.
  • Options
    Admission Prices 2016/17 Season

Adult – £14.00
    Concession (65+) – £7.00
    **Youth (13-17) – £5.00
    Junior (5-12) – £2.00
    Under 5s – FREE

no info on purchasing pre game though
  • Options

Admission Prices 2016/17 Season

Adult – £14.00
    Concession (65+) – £7.00
    **Youth (13-17) – £5.00
    Junior (5-12) – £2.00
    Under 5s – FREE

no info on purchasing pre game though

It's pay on the gate - unlike the Charlton match this will a match that both sets of supporters will be excited by as the winner might get a league club in next round - I'm going and I reckon attendance will be between 1500 to 2000
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Blucher said:

Not a bad call, plus a chance to see Nicky Bailey in action. According to our local paper, he scored for Sutton against Hampton & Richmond last week. Ross Worner is in goal for them.

Alas Stuart Fleetwood has now left Sutton after a barren spell (funnily enough)
  • Options
    Dartford lost 6-3 in the end, in a match full of goal mouth incident and short on defending!

Nicky Bailey and Ross Worner both started for Sutton, while Chris Dickson was a late substitute for them

Bailey did a lot of work in midfield, I'm amazed he's only 32 as he didn't stand out as a guy who'd played in the Championship for us and Boro.

My first Dartford match since the FA Cup game against Bournemouth at Watling Street in the 80s...
  • Options
    Sounds like a good game, plenty of goals.
  • Options
    Must admit didn't even recognise Bailey, Don't think he was impressive. Their standout player was Deacon,right midfielder who did cause Darts all sorts of problems. I thought hr could do better at higher standard but was released by Crawley at end of last season. Previous England Under 19 international ex Arsenal now 25. Worth a look if I was a scout. Ceratinly if we draw them in the next round Fox needs to be on his game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:

Must admit didn't even recognise Bailey, Don't think he was impressive. Their standout player was Deacon,right midfielder who did cause Darts all sorts of problems. I thought hr could do better at higher standard but was released by Crawley at end of last season. Previous England Under 19 international ex Arsenal now 25. Worth a look if I was a scout. Ceratinly if we draw them in the next round Fox needs to be on his game

Yes, their threat was mainly down their right side, he caused Dartford all sorts of problems.

Bailey was certainly very vocal, he was continually talking to the referee!
  • Options

Dartford lost 6-3 in the end, in a match full of goal mouth incident and short on defending!

Nicky Bailey and Ross Worner both started for Sutton, while Chris Dickson was a late substitute for them

Bailey did a lot of work in midfield, I'm amazed he's only 32 as he didn't stand out as a guy who'd played in the Championship for us and Boro.

My first Dartford match since the FA Cup game against Bournemouth at Watling Street in the 80s...

I was at the Bournemouth game too. It was f*****g freezing.