Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-0 Chesterfield

many thanks o the 57 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Who's going to be the player to reach the special "4" and become top-scorer out on their own!!
  • Options
    Lookman's poor game sees him come out bottom rated.

Next comes Ajose as always when he plays, then Crofts & Fox.

Bear in mind Crofts & Fox had arguably their best games of the season. So well done to them for that, but regretfully they are still the weakest links.
  • Options

Who's going to be the player to reach the special "4" and become top-scorer out on their own!!

It might take a while as 3 of the top 6 can't even score from the penalty spot :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Is it correct that we've scored zero goals in the checkashite pot. How many games of that have we played?
  • Options

Is it correct that we've scored zero goals in the checkashite pot. How many games of that have we played?

Yup 0-0 v Southampton and 0-2 v Crawley
  • Options

Lookman's poor game sees him come out bottom rated.

Next comes Ajose as always when he plays, then Crofts & Fox.

Bear in mind Crofts & Fox had arguably their best games of the season. So well done to them for that, but regretfully they are still the weakest links.

I suspect people's votes are weighted by their personal likes and dislikes. Holmes is maybe my favourite player, and if he had a poor game I'd probably give him a higher mark than I would for Roger Johnson if he had a poor game.