Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frog kids bikes

Thinking of getting our twins bikes for Christmas. Like the look of the frog bikes but a bit concerned size wise as even though our two (five year olds) aren't the biggest I don't want them growing out of the recommended ones too soon.

Has anyone had these and if so did they have the frog 48? Wondering what age that covers up to as their website only seems to say what age from.

Comments

• Options
    Get tadpole bikes then as the kids get older so will the bikes.

Sorry
  • Options
    I hope we are being helpful
  • Options
    Go to Decathlon. They'll measure up & let the kids test ride bikes around the store.
    I've always found them very helpful & knowledgeable (and very reasonable on price!).
  • Options
    Try www.littlebigbikes.com bikes that evolve with your child. They're brilliant.
  • Options
    Trouble there is the small bikes are silly kiddy ones with cartoons on , want to get them proper bikes and was told frog are good. Mind you they want to be for the price!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Trouble there is the small bikes are silly kiddy ones with cartoons on , want to get them proper bikes and was told frog are good. Mind you they want to be for the price!

Look at my link above. For 2-7 years they're brilliant.
  • Options

I bet that flag was made in China.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

buckshee said:

Look at my link above. For 2-7 years they're brilliant.
    Thanks , not so keen on the style of those ones.
  • Options

Make sure you store them securely, you don't want them getting stolen, there's some real pond life out there