Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona Vs Man City - BT Free to watch

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pep had the look of a man who just realised the size of the task of making Man City an European elite club.

Barca were far from their best but were still lightyears in front City.
  • Options
    Hart is twice the goalkeeper Bravo is.
  • Options

Hart is twice the goalkeeper Bravo is.

But Bravo plays the Pep way. He likes the fact he comes out and sweeps up, the problem is Bravo isn't Neuer
  • Options
    The clear difference between the two sides (apart from Messi obviously) is that Barca are established, whereas City are a work in progress. City were the better side in the first half and unfortunate to be 1-0 down. They could've been in front, had 2-3 good chances and were unlucky to concede when Fernandinho slipped over.

They were well in the game then they simply collapsed after Bravo's comical error, i fail to see how he's better than Hart. If City play like they did for 60-65 minutes last night in the return game, i think they have a decent chance of getting a result, especially if Alba, Pique and Mathieu are all missing.
  • Options

The clear difference between the two sides (apart from Messi obviously) is that Barca are established, whereas City are a work in progress. City were the better side in the first half and unfortunate to be 1-0 down. They could've been in front, had 2-3 good chances and were unlucky to concede when Fernandinho slipped over.

They were well in the game then they simply collapsed after Bravo's comical error, i fail to see how he's better than Hart. If City play like they did for 60-65 minutes last night in the return game, i think they have a decent chance of getting a result, especially if Alba, Pique and Mathieu are all missing.

To me, the clear difference between the two sides is attitude. Barcelona expect to score and win. Man City were trying to score and get something out of the game.
  • Options

Oh how Joe Hart laughed. Bravo sent off after a wonderful pass from himself straight to the opposition.

Not the first time he's done that. I've watched two Man City games this season and Bravo kept inviting unnecessary pressure by passing the ball to his teammates while the opposition players were only a few yards away. I don't know why Guardiola thinks he's a better keeper than Joe Hart.
    Perhaps he watched Hart in the Euros.
  • Options
    Pep is proving not to be the magic man many suspected he is .. less touchline histrionics Pep and more coherent selections .. no Aguero ? .. no Clichy nor Sagna ? .. and come back Hart all is forgiven .. but I won't hold my breath for that one
  • Options
    caught some of it on ch 414 last night, gave up watching as it looked like they were using a mobile phone camera to show it!!
  • Options

caught some of it on ch 414 last night, gave up watching as it looked like they were using a mobile phone camera to show it!!

Yep that was a proper grainy picture I thought they were taking the piss it's hardly gonna encourage punters to get it , I went on to other skybox which has BT Sport and the HD pic was obviously much better
  • Options
    For anyone on EE the BT Sport app is head and shoulders above Sky's effort, it lets you jump between the games being shown, has multiple cameras for game highlights and goals, tells you all the big events that have happened in the game so far that you can tap on and rewatch before flicking back to live tv, and provides updates on the other games in a little window at the top of the screen.