Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thank You Coventry Fans

Just wanted to say thank you to the Coventry Fans who took part in the march and initiated anti Roland songs throughout the match. I wish you (and us) all the best with our respective struggles.

Comments

• Seconded
  • edited October 2016
    Oggy Red said:

Like with the Brighton fans last season, Coventry fans together with the Charlton supporters.
    It's great to see.

It's a victory for football - against the dead hand of those owners buying clubs for their own agenda.

I think the only fans who have been bitter about the protests were the Middlesbrough fans.

Got the right hump they did after we beat them and were even more annoyed when we said we wouldnt do anything against Burnley
  • Thanks Coventry
  • Chattered to loads of Coventry fans today about their situation with the Hedge fund owner. They are where we might be in a couple of years.

What happened half way down Charlton Station at 5.18 when Flying pigs became tin cans being lobbed over the top of the train to the London bound side ? the bizarre thing was it was 50/50 Coventry and CAFC folk on that side of the platform.

Is this the same Pond life who threw bottles of beer over their own cafc fans at Palace last season ?

Any one else see the incident ?

• Top drawer today! Well done to all involved!
  • A real credit to their club today, although from the game it looks like they could well and truely be going down. Hope they keep up their fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Coventry and good luck.
  • Talked with a load of them before the march and during the protest outside the west stand. Each and every one very good blokes, loads of empathy for our struggles while theirs are, arguably, even worse. I really hope they stay up, and get their club back too.
  • Well played CC fans. Roland will be delighted that opposing fans mingled so readily.
  • Come on @nth london addick, time to let bygones be bygones. Surely worth a doff of the cap.
  • There you go D and it's about you treated the Good Lady to a few days away. ;)http://www.visitcoventryandwarwickshire.co.uk/stay
  • Agreed, for now until both clubs rid themselves of the filth running them then the hatred returns

I thought you were a Christian?
  • Agreed, for now until both clubs rid themselves of the filth running them then the hatred returns

I still don't like them. But I'll work with anyone to get RD out. Wasn't there today but will do my best to get to their place to protest against Sisu.
  • Wasnt at the game but seen the footage. Impressed by the coventry fans effort for an away day and hope they can resolve their issues like we will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed with all the above, and chin up, at least you're not as bad as your reserve team. 10-2 on aggregate tho
  • The Fucking fa and FL involved in the investigation. What a bunch of tossers.
  • They'll have no fans left at this rate. What is it with owners waging wars against their own fans??!!
  • bellz2002 said:

They'll have no fans left at this rate. What is it with owners waging wars against their own fans??!!

Thing is, they are not interested in fans - thy re just a pain to these type of owners. They are after all, just 'customers'.

• It's disgusting.

• Hey, aren't we all just customers now ?

*was Katrien Meire the first to actually label the football fans in England "customers" ?
  • I hope us as supporters can help them out on the return fixture. Football fans unite. Sisu and Roland out and that Blackpool twat.