Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

XBOX ONE

OK, am getting one this Christmas for our boys - the question is, do the prices tend to come down in a Pre-Christmas sales war or are they generally quite steady?

Can get an Xbox One 500GB console + Kinect + Dance Central + Kinect Sports Rivals + Zoo Tycoo for £289
Boys are quite young so no need for the more adult games at present.

Basically should I buy now of hold off?

Comments

• Options
    That deal doesn't look terrible, I'd take the details of that deal into Game and see if they can beat it.

I got a PS4, 3 games & an Improved gaming headset for £429 on release with game, just because I found the same deal online from an official retailer. The same bundle was elsewhere minus the headset for £499
  • Options
    Shop around, with the new XBONE S out now you'll find the price is falling all the time. If you don't mind preowned you'll be able to get one cheaper I reckon
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I think your best bet for getting a good console bundle is looking online on Black Friday at the end of November.

Edit: That said, I can't see it coming down much more than the bundle you've already got there. Maybe £20 or something... but could be worth just snapping it up now, although it won't go up in price.
  • Options
    Thanks - might just get it now, so done and dusted.
  • Options

I think your best bet for getting a good console bundle is looking online on Black Friday at the end of November.

Edit: That said, I can't see it coming down much more than the bundle you've already got there. Maybe £20 or something... but could be worth just snapping it up now, although it won't go up in price.

Thanks for that.
    Nothing like good old indecision!