Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Valley's tunnel gets a makeover!

Comments

• Looks good, very good well done to whoever did this, shame none of the current staff will feature on any tunnel wall in the future with regards to glorious history (Jacko aside)
  • Let's hope it's bricked up at the pitch end.
  • Looks great and a million times better than before, but i couldn't help but laugh at Slade's comment:

"It immediately tells the opposition that they are away from home,” said Slade. “That is what is says to me – we have arrived and we are away from home today.”

Yes Russ, pretty sure they would have already worked that one out on the team coach to the ground.
  • 1StevieG said:

I do like a tidy tunnel.

I thought this one was a bit too wide.
  • Is there a picture of Graham Moore or Alan Campbell on the wall?
  • Glad to see the club focusssed on the really big stuff, this will really put the wind up the oppo.

"Lets be careful out there today boys, their midfield is absolute shit but careful you don't get psyched out by their tunnel."
  • The Club at the moment reminds me of a building that looks good but is falling down because it has got no foundations. Let us make sure we bake the cake before we put the icing on.
  • Delighted to see our club's history marked in this way.

Well done Russell Slade.
  • Sponsored links:

• When Rusty goes, at least he left his mark in the tunnel.
  • edited October 2016
    It 's just that when the Belgian fucktards hired Brussell, I assumed it was as a half decent footballing man and NOT an interior designer!!!!

So, may I suggest more 3 points on the Valley pitch please and for fuck sake stop the twat from measuring up for curtains and throw cushions?

AND also, shall we just leave it to the visitors to work out they are playing AWAY from home?

should have done what st pauli did with theirs

God if I was an opposition player I'd pretend I'd left something back at home (i.e. clean underwear).

I ain't walking down there!!
  • Good - but it'll never need updating while RD and KM are here.
  • You want to make The Valley a fortress? Fine.

Just stop telling the oppo where the spare keys are hidden and that there's plenty of tea, coffee, and sugar in the cupboard!
  • Scoham said:

Good - but it'll never need updating while RD and KM are here.

No, but it will when they leave
  • It looks good some fans will moan about anything
  • How much did that cost? Usual crap tinkering around the edges, saying customers, look at what we have done for you, er lets forget about the last three or four years, relegation and the crap that is served up purporting to be a football team.

Solution? get out of our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

When Rusty goes, at least he left his mark in the tunnel.

And Roly will have left his mark on his
  • We need some Killer Clown wallpaper and some real Killer Clowns at the end of the tunnel and also in the opposition dressing room, to scare the @&%$ out of them.
  • If the tunnel wall paper is helping to spruce the place up for potential buyers then all well & good.
  • edited October 2016

Well done Slade. I'll give you an extra game for that. Love Peacock btw.

No mention of first ever substitute though. Shocking!!!

• Is this the only mildly positive initiative anyone's seen since the regime moved in.

Waiting for the blown up mural of Daisy accepting an award from the Leuven Rotary Club for being the most successful unqualified Belgian lawyer ever to manage an English third division football club.
  • Is this the only mildly positive initiative anyone's seen since the regime moved in.

I quite liked the 1905 YouTube preview show they started broadcasting at the start of last season with @Ollywozere, @PeteF and a special guest.

It was a shame it stopped (although understandable), hopefully Olly and Finchy can kick-start it again once new owners come in ...
  • edited October 2016

Looks great and a million times better than before, but i couldn't help but laugh at Slade's comment:

"It immediately tells the opposition that they are away from home,” said Slade. “That is what is says to me – we have arrived and we are away from home today.”

Ironic then, that Russ keeps setting us up like we're playing away from home.

Didn't do them much good though, they're bottom of their league.
  • Nug said:

Looks good to me, wonder if Kerms or SCP are on it from the League 1 title season, they should be.

I saw it last night, not sure if the players a featured but the promotion season is well covered.
  • vff said:

Nice bit of tunnel decoration.

I'm sure the SMT can paper over that crack.