Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Listen Live here from 7pm(ish - Tom is still on the bus)

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

Join us at the above link as we look back at the 1-0 defeat to Rochdale.

Contact the show - email studio@charltonlive.co.uk

Tweet @CharltonLive
Comment on here

Comments

• Good luck keeping it going chaps, must be like script writing for Eastenders having to keep talking about the sunshine state that is Charlton Athletic
  • "Get outa my pub Club"
  • edited October 2016
    How many games do you think slade has? I think he needs to go on a winning run from the coventry game onwards to keep his job. If we lose again to Coventry I think he might get turfed out. No idea who could replace him though....
  • vffvff
    edited October 2016
    There is a lack of creativity and energy in centre midfield. There was poor recruitment and pre season. If you add in to Slade's poor team set up and strategy, Charlton are going to struggle. If the centre midfield weakness is not addressed in the January transfer window Charlton will be looking over their shoulders towards the relegation places and not the top 6.

There are a lot of matches until the January window. Slade needs to try a different set up / academy players to manage the weakness much better than he has.

Its not just Slade but the off the field set up and poor recruitment. Slade may not be very good but the squad is not sufficient, particularly the centre midfield. Would Nobby Vignivic manage that team any better without strengthening that centre midfield ?

The only real solution is the owner selling and people who know about what it takes to build a successful team to be in control.