Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Novak - too many pies?

2 stone overweight or just well built?

Comments

• I don't think he's overweight. Unfortunately, he appears somewhat barrel chested and runs as slow as treacle. End result on the pitch is about the same.
  • iainment said:

There is no such thing as too many pies.

Fact.

• This season he missed a chunk of pre-season training and a further month out of action with his broken hand injury.

I would guess he's still playing catch up with his match fitness.

• He's on that well known bulking up diet fad going around.

The RussellSladeisafatbastard diet.

It's well in vogue.
  • Seems to be a chunky monkey, who needs to shed some timber.
  • He looked so unfit against Oldham I was actually embarrassed for him at times.
  • Peter Garland's Lovechild
  • Missed It said:

I don't think he's overweight. Unfortunately, he appears somewhat barrel chested and runs as slow as treacle. End result on the pitch is about the same.

Slow as treacle - brilliant. Typical Charlton forward
  • Sponsored links:

• Everything you needed to know about him and wanka slade was when he should have been gelling with the team he didn't play cos he hurt his hand

They should have both fucked off then
  • He is basically is a really shit Andy Hunt!
  • edited October 2016
    He had very little pre season, got injured, came back then he was ill. Now it seems it's a mixture of being on the bench and starting.

Needs a run in the side.

Ultimately all of our forwards look shite at the moment. We don't create enough chances - a lot of the problems stem from having such shit midfielders.
  • LenGlover said:

Peter Garland's Lovechild

Ah, Peter Garland charging towards goal and unleashing a rocket shot into the corner. Just the kind of player we need ATM.
  • He had very little pre season, got injured, came back then he was ill. Now it seems it's a mixture of being on the bench and starting.

Needs a run in the side.

Ultimately all of our forwards look shite at the moment. We don't create a ouch chances - a lot of the problems stem from having such shit midfielders.

First time I've seen "Lee Novak" and "run" in the same sentence

• He looked so unfit against Oldham I was actually embarrassed for him at times.

Agreed, but you have to remember he had been ill all week beforehand.
  • Bubble said:

He is basically is a really shit Andy Hunt!

Shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath.
  • Mate of mine who supports Chesterfield said he was brilliant last year. Charltonised?