Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Google certified shops

edited September 2016 in Not Sports Related
The real deal this lot. Don't normally plug things but this is worth a mention.

Bought a new fridge freezer from an online wholesaler at the end of August. I checked them out beforehand and their reviews were excellent.
Shortly after making the order I got a mail from Google to say the retailer was one of their certified shops and if I have any issues let them know.
Thought no more about it and fridge arrived a week later. Shortly after turning it on it started making a bit of a racket when the compressor kicked in.
Informed the mob I bought it from who,eventually,agreed to send an engineer round.
It should be noted that they take forever to answer the phone and promised on numerous occasions to call back later but not once did they.
I'll cut the story short but after much (painful)correspondence they decided we were due no refund or replacement as although it was a bit(!!!) Noisy it still worked.
I hit the roof and was just about to send off a torrent of abuse email when I remembered the Google thing.
So yesterday I dropped Google an email detailing quite specifically all the crap we've had to endure from one of their certified shops.
The outcome.....a phonecall from the manager of said retailer profusely apologising and a full refund winging its way back to us.

Well recommended.