Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford Away 10th Dec

Comments

• Options
    TICKETS | December's trip to Bradford on sale
    Posted: Mon 07 Nov 2016
    Author: George Jones
    image: http://www.cafc.co.uk/cms_images/bradfordtickets4x383-3404411_613x460.jpg

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Bradford City on Saturday's December 10th are now on sale
    George Jones reports

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Bradford City on Saturday, December 10th are now on sale.

We have been handed an initial allocation of 704 seats for the visit to the Coral Windows Stadium and tickets are priced at £20 adults, £15 over 60s and students, £10 under 16s and £5 under 11s.

We also have a number of ambulant disabled tickets and have access to five wheelchairs bays, both of which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper.

Tickets for the match can be purchaded by visiting The Valley’s ticket office in person, by calling 03330 14 44 44 or by going onlin

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-away-tickets-bradford-city-3404842.aspx#Opb8ZVEbLr4CtlUU.99
  • Options
    I shall be there
  • Options
    4 of us going doing a night in leeds
  • Options
    looking forward to this one .. Bradford always attracts a big crowd and once again is going hard for promotion .. bring it on
  • Options
    3 of us going
  • Options

4 of us going doing a night in leeds

Where you off to in Leeds out of interest?
  • Options
    Definitely two of us going possibly three.
  • Options
    My birthday on the 10th December will surely be rewarded with a Charlton win sitting next to my two gloriously happy children not at all feeling tortured by their father's insistence on dragging them to freezing away games. New ground as well - can't wait.
  • Options
    Going up there don't like to name names but one of the party is afraid of the bar
  • Options

The Virgin Red App is showing a deal for today only of 40% off East Coast tickets over the next 12 weeks. So might be good for somebody for this game.

CLB74 will be pleased to be made aware of this, he's not too keen on coach travel......
    Oi just seen this not a thousand times have I mentioned trouble with the coaches
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bought train tickets today - up to £67 return
  • Options

Bought train tickets today - up to £67 return

You should always listen to Clive, me and our budding travel supremo Rose and Crown.
  • Options
    I'll be there. Nearest away day for me. Ten miles away.
  • Options

I'll be there. Nearest away day for me. Ten miles away.

• Options
    Can see this thread attracting as many posts as there will be away support on the day.
  • Options

Can see this thread attracting as many posts as there will be away support on the day.

Have you looked into any decent pubs yet mate?
  • Options
    One of our party has pulled out so I have a spare return to Leeds leaving Kings X at 10:00 and returning at 18:00. Obviously only want face value which is £30 - pm me or call me on 07702883725 if you're interested. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    HandG said:

One of our party has pulled out so I have a spare return to Leeds leaving Kings X at 10:00 and returning at 18:00. Obviously only want face value which is £30 - pm me or call me on xxxxxxxxxxx if you're interested. Cheers!

@HandG I'd take your phone number down mate just leave it to a PM and go from there.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

There is a Samuel Smiths not too far from the station.

I'm not saying it is decent but it will be cheap. They serve Tady beer, if you have been in The Chandos on St Martins Lane then you can picture the beer.

• Options
    Best train tickets I'm seeing are £57 return (adult, no rail card) leaving London at 8:03 and returning at 19:30 - everything else seems to be really expensive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    se9addick said:

Best train tickets I'm seeing are £57 return (adult, no rail card) leaving London at 8:03 and returning at 19:30 - everything else seems to be really expensive.

@se9addick Grand Central is usually the way to go for me if you book early enough however they are £61. https://www.buytickets.grandcentralrail.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

I've had a look at changing at Donny or Leeds but you won't save that much :disappointed: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

se9addick said:

@se9addick Grand Central is usually the way to go for me if you book early enough however they are £61. https://www.buytickets.grandcentralrail.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

I've had a look at changing at Donny or Leeds but you won't save that much :disappointed: .
    That's the way it goes, I've booked up now. Looking forward to it - one of the 92 for me
  • Options

I'm not saying it is decent but it will be cheap. They serve Tady beer, if you have been in The Chandos on St Martins Lane then you can picture the beer.

Thought you were going sightseeing
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Thought you were going sightseeing
    I am, this looks it could be an expensive pre-match drink. I'm going shopping instead.
  • Options
    I'll be going in the car! Great ground to be visiting - my first time
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    RedChaser said:

HandG said:

One of our party has pulled out so I have a spare return to Leeds leaving Kings X at 10:00 and returning at 18:00. Obviously only want face value which is £30 - pm me or call me on xxxxxxxxxxx if you're interested. Cheers!

@HandG I'd take your phone number down mate just leave it to a PM and go from there.

Thanks @RedChaser but I really don't worry about that kind of thing.
  • Options
    I quite fancy this, we can sell out 700 surely?
  • Options

We'll be lucky.
  • Options

With Russ' entertaining formation.....?? You sure mate ?? That said I'm resigned to going, my boy wants to go. Last time I went there, we played them on a Thursday, the day Tony Blair's Labour won the friggin election.....
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I have a spare set of return train tickets for £30.

Out on the 9.03 from Kings Cross and leaving Bradford Interchange on the 18.24