Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kids football kit wanted for charity

Hi

My work is collecting together football kit to send out to a children's charity in Uganda. I can pm more details if required but effectively they are a very large multi national charity which have a football club in Uganda for youngsters which also helps with literacy and all the sorts of things you would expect from a not for profit organisation.

This does not need to be Charlton kit (although welcome). Can be any professional clubs or, as last year when we did it we were kindly given a number of second hand 'whole team' kits from small local clubs/schools which were no longer being used.

If anyone has any spare kit (also, magazines/books, pencils etc which are football related) then I would happily collect depending on logistics of course. Loads of time as we have until near end of October.

Many thanks to all.

Comments

• dont suppose you would want a load of old charlton programmes probably about 50/60. from 98 onwards.
  • Thanks for the response. If honest, that may prove tricky. It is the weight of them that would be a problem. I will check and if there is interest will pm you but it is unlikely. Thanks anyway.
  • I will have a look, my son is 11 and I'm sure we have a few knocking around that don't fit him anymore. I'm sure we could donate a couple of protest shirts too. Where should they be sent?
  • Nug said:

I will have a look, my son is 11 and I'm sure we have a few knocking around that don't fit him anymore. I'm sure we could donate a couple of protest shirts too. Where should they be sent?

imagine that on the charity website :smiley:
  • Thanks Nug. I live in Beckenham, work in the Wharf. Can collect/travel,pm an address or meet you at The Valley at the Oldham game if you will be going (I have a free ticket so am going to that one)
  • The protest shirt warehouse is in Bromley so you can collect from there if you wish , pm me
  • Thanks Charltonnick, I have PM'd you.
  • Wow, thanks so much Nug. That is incredibly generous of you and everyone else in the group. I am in touch with Nick via PM and will be picking up next week.