Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford Away Roll Call

124»

Comments

• Options

See above Dipenhall has a concession going spare, which you may be able to upgrade.

I have inboxed him amigo, I had thought about the upgrade thingy.

Thanks for not taking the p*** btw!
  • Options

See above Dipenhall has a concession going spare, which you may be able to upgrade.

He wont need to, he's smaller than most kids!
  • Options

I do not have a match ticket for tomorrow, does anybody have a spare please?

Oxford are only selling to members.

Why don't you just buy on the door? Don't bother to try and get one in advance or be organised, just turn up at 2:55 and you should be fine.
  • Options
    3 of us leaving from Paddington before getting on the ballache of a bus ride to get to the stadium
  • Options
    Get a cab.
  • Options
    gazza said:

4 of us driving up. Well 1 driving 3 watching

Not my idea of a spectator sport.
  • Options

I've got a spare concession ticket if you want it.
    If it's down to height he could get in on an under 12 ticket, ifs it's age then he passes for over 65 as well.
  • Options
    Two of us driving from Cambridge
  • Options
    Two of us going from Milton Keynes. I have "rested" my donkey outfit today, in favour of the alternative Black/White shirt.

I have a spare ticket for today if anyone is interested. First come etc. Call me on 07729 317531
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Why don't you just buy on the door? Don't bother to try and get one in advance or be organised, just turn up at 2:55 and you should be fine.
    Elfsborg you have a message!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latimer said:

JaShea99 said:

He doesn't need a ticket, he just wants to meet somebody to get the drinks in
  • Options
    In wetherspoons now...the four candles 10 minute walk up the road from the station George Street. No 5 bus leaves directly outside of the station.
  • Options
    Two of us driving from Gloucester, looking forward to it
  • Options

I've got a spare concession ticket if you want it.
    If it's down to height he could get in on an under 12 ticket, ifs it's age then he passes for over 65 as well.
    Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Latimer said:

JaShea99 said:

Inboxed you amigo.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Two of us going from Milton Keynes. I have "rested" my donkey outfit today, in favour of the alternative Black/White shirt.

I have a spare ticket for today if anyone is interested. First come etc. Call me on 07729 317531

Ticket now claimed!
  • Options
    Any spare tickets?
  • Options
    On way from Portsmouth - what booza is everyone going to?
  • Options
    On train. Drinking. Apologies in advance for my behaviour today.
  • Options
    I have a spare adult ticket if anyone is in need. Call me on 07702883725.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite a few in 'The Four Candles just up from the station on George street (wetherspoons)
  • Options
    HandG said:

Nice to meet you yesterday.
  • Options

HandG said:

HandG said:

And your good self. And I'm happy to report that I managed to sell the ticket to a Dutch student who was amongst a group watching the game through a hole in the fence.
  • Options
    7.29 from Oxford to Paddington was brilliant fun.
  • Options
    HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

And your good self. And I'm happy to report that I managed to sell the ticket to a Dutch student who was amongst a group watching the game through a hole in the fence.
    I'll remember that one for next season!
  • Options
    HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

Glory hunter?