Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon supporters refused entry

2»

Comments

• Time for t-shirts spelling out messages
  • I have to say I don't understand why we are supporting an away fan who got into a home stand and didn't know any better than to jump up and applaud an away goal. Sorry, if she couldn't behave she shouldn't have been there.
  • Roland Garros

See what I did

I was going to say they should have just watched it from Murray Mount but thought it was a bit late for tennis jokes but screw it it you can pull off that corker

They should have just watched it from Murray Mount...
  • I have to say I don't understand why we are supporting an away fan who got into a home stand and didn't know any better than to jump up and applaud an away goal. Sorry, if she couldn't behave she shouldn't have been there.

Does it matter?
  • LuckyReds said:

Today was the first fixture I was tempted to go to this season. At 3pm I was wondering down Bromley High Street when I realised it was game day.

I feel so detached from the club right now, and reading stuff like this just underlines how much I've began to dislike what it is now.

I'm not going to find another team, I couldn't. But I want my Charlton back - I miss it, and I want my pride back. I want to be proud of what it is again.

I don't take pride in ruining the day of a few supporters over a sodding A1 sized poster.

Me too. I went to AFC Wimbledon's first match, and used to follow them a bit in their very early days - had great fun discovering the joys of the Combined Counties League. Last saw them when they played Millwall in the Cup a few years back, before they got back into the league.

Really wanted to see them at The Valley, but didn't want to put money in Roland's pocket, so stayed away.
  • Roland Garros

See what I did

I was going to say they should have just watched it from Murray Mount but thought it was a bit late for tennis jokes but screw it it you can pull off that corker

They should have just watched it from Murray Mount...
    Cox Mount
  • Plan on going to OCFC, is it possible to get the Roland out A4 to print off via .pdf?