Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Placards ???

Saw placards being given out before the game (as well as scarves i believe) but didn't see any on show can anyone explain.. thank you.

Comments

• Options
    angrybird said:

Saw placards being given out before the game (as well as scarves i believe) but didn't see any on show can anyone explain.. thank you.

They were just used for the protest short photo!
  • Options
    They were instructions to give to Jackson. as he didn't come on, you didn't get to see what was written on them.
  • Options
    Are there any photos of the black and white shirt under the badge please
  • Options
    Spoke to Mick today and the new policy is nothing is alowed in the ground anymore regardless off message. They took our banner off of us and had to get it after the match. The same banner we had in last season time and time again.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Spoke to Mick today and the new policy is nothing is alowed in the ground anymore regardless off message. They took our banner off of us and had to get it after the match. The same banner we had in last season time and time again.

If that is the case, why was Seb's flag on display?
  • Options
    I mean anti regime duh
  • Options
    Ridiculous
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if this bunch of ****wits ban people wearing protest shirts next.
  • Options
    It's going to have to protest pants everyone :neutral:
    What a ridiculous pantomime Roland Duchatelet's Charlton Athletic has become.

• Options
    How about something like this but which spells Roland Out