Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's AFC Wimbledon match thread 17/9/16

Comments

• he goes long.....mack..holmes.....tackled....they come forward......now they come down the line.....cross comes in....addicks throw
  • throw taken.....off holmes they have a throw now......taken....and they go long again....addicks gk
  • gk taken...35 mins gone....we have slowed down from the great start
  • ulves has the ball....tackled.....fox concedes a throw
  • throw taken.....they attack..cross comes in....Rudd takes it
  • rudd clears to konsa.....solly...ulves...attacks...taken down...our fk
  • fk taken.....holmes.....crofts.....to pearce.....fox.....lookie.....crosses....holmes in the box....we win a throw.....ulves now...holmes......ulves......fox...mack....into box to ajose...closed down....gk
  • gk taken.....konsa is fouled....our fk
  • Better now from Charlton.
  • fk taken......solly has the ball....to pearce....to rudd......mack...ajose....holmes.....to lookie....tackled
  • Sponsored links:

• solly has it.....to holmes.....konsa.....ulves..solly.....ajose.....solly...crosses....cleared....crofts...lookie.....into box....shoots...saved
  • solly wins a throw from the gk......to mack....he is penalised for a fk
  • fk taken.....in it comes....fox clears it.....they win second ball....they go long....our gk
  • gk taken....long.....they win it back......konsa wins second ball......holmes concedes a throw
  • throw taken.....now they attack...fox tackles....pearce picks it up.....
  • holmes is tackled.....they pick it up.....come forward.......solly cuts out a great pass.....for a throw...taken....but our gk
  • 1 min added time
  • holmes has it....mack....ajose....we win a throw

HT 1-0
  • edited September 2016
    They haven't troubled us really. Just need another to make it more comfortable
  • Sponsored links:

• HT match stats addicks first-:
    possession.................53% - 47%
    shots on.................... 4 - 0
    shots off.................... 4 - 2
    corners...................... 0 - 0

GOALS........................ 1 - 0
  • Have to put games like this away. Only three points will do - we are miles above them on the pitch so if we have any promotion aspirations we must take home the win.

Lookman, Ulvestad and Fox stand out performers first half for me
  • Greetings from Elounda. COYR
  • masicat said:

Greetings from Elounda. COYR

Been to Spinalonga?
  • Nice that we are winning but I look at that new VOTV cover with Driesden next to Meire and I can not & will not forgive these arseholes for ruining our club - hate them with a passion and want them out.

So its a big fat meh! From me until they are gone...
  • Teams back out
  • They ko......no changes
  • they go backwards....now they move forward...crofts wins it...lookie taken down....our fk......
  • taken...to mack..he concedes a fk now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!