Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VOTV 129

2»

Comments

• Valley11 said:

Thomas Mowgli Driesen should never have been let out of his Bedroom.
    This story is so surreal but would answer the question why so many CAFC coaching staff looked for jobs elsewhere. Chapple and Roberts etc.

What i find a bit odd is that it's taken this long to come to light. I would have thought Roberts or Chapple etc would have said about the bloke after they left.
    When you think about it, it's quite preposterous that they have been allowed to hide the "network scout" - that in a period of massively failed recruitment there was no clarity about who was doing it.

Note that Meire applies this approach to the whole staff - for example, all emails to a single generic address, no public disclosure of job responsibilities.

What has the club ever said about Keohane, for example, yet he appears to be de facto chief executive?

I used to think this was just laziness / incompetence, but it looks more like a policy to avoid accountability.

This question about Driesen should have been asked at the video recorded session last November and asked again and again until Meire answered it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Alex Dyer alluded to it in his exit interview with the SLP in 2014 - the second part of which never appeared, I believe. The truth was out there.
    Perhaps a certain cardi loving Lifer could pose the Driesen question when Bromley Addicks have their tete a tete with Kat in the next couple of weeks...

Perhaps Bromley could get a round of applause by not turning up.
  • I will be surprised if Meire turns up for the meeting with Bromley Addicks
  • Halix said:

Cartoon still very unfunny IMHO.

Comedy is subjective. What you find funny someone else won't.

I'd find Roland getting hit round the head by a fist quite funny, others may not.

:- )
  • Have the postal orders been sent out? Got a feeling my new postman needs to be monitored!
  • Have the postal orders been sent out? Got a feeling my new postman needs to be monitored!

All the subs and pre-orders went out Friday night and quite a few people said they had received them yesterday. Be surprising if Royal Mail managed to get all of them to land the next day, to be fair.
  • Letting some school leaver hundreds of miles away choose who comes in and goes out. Ok!
  • Letting some school leaver hundreds of miles away choose who comes in and goes out. Ok!

Yep shocking, after all the great work they've done since they arrived it's completely implausible isn't it?
  • How can I get a subscription ? Emailed AB saturday evening but not heard back yet
  • How can I get a subscription ? Emailed AB saturday evening but not heard back yet

try votvonline.com
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016

Have the postal orders been sent out? Got a feeling my new postman needs to be monitored!

All the subs and pre-orders went out Friday night and quite a few people said they had received them yesterday. Be surprising if Royal Mail managed to get all of them to land the next day, to be fair.
    Since our Mandy bollocked them after the season ticket fiasco, Royal Mail has really upped their game on everything Charlton!
  • mine arrived today - I blame KM
  • I had to walk all the way to where @Airman Brown was standing to buy mine. Wouldn't even cross the road for me. Poor customer service
  • Uboat said:

SDAddick said:

I'm trying to switch to an eReader to stop myself from constantly carrying 3-4 physical books with me.

Fast reader?
    Quite the opposite unfortunately, and more indecisive than anything. I have poor vision, have done since I was a baby, so the ability to enlarge text that comes with an eReader is really helpful. Despite that, due to my completely irrational nostalgia for paper, I am having a hard time converting.

try votvonline.com
    Thanks for that, Rick got in touch as well. My message is still floating around cyberspace :smiley: