Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight's Championship games

Some fascinating results tonight, especially involving our exes

Huddersfield lose their first game of the season at Brighton, Dale starts, THD was on the bench

Newcastle win SIX nil at QPR, 2 goals for Shelvey, a bad night for Cousins I imagine...

Barnsley go third, after winning 4-0 at Wolves. I love the comment on the BBC preview
Wolves boss Walter Zenga has already hinted that he is prepared to alternate between a Tuesday and a Saturday side now that he has so many options.
I think he'd better go back to his Saturday side!

Reading currently 0-0 with Brum, Morrison and Yann start, Callum came off the bench

Comments

• Options
    Does Maikenok count, or was he a fling?
    Got 3 minutes for PNE though.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Forgot about him!

Of course there are others from a while ago too, Mark Hudson is captain of Huddersfield, Parker at Fulham...
  • Options

iamdan said:

Forgot about him!

Of course there are others from a while ago too, Mark Hudson is captain of Huddersfield, Parker at Fulham...
    Very easily done!
  • Options
    Haven't seen much of Big Mak, when I've looked I've seen him on the bench.
  • Options
    Henderson not involved tonight for Forest, injured again?
  • Options
    Speaking to a few forest fans the other week they really don't rate him, asked me if he knows how to kick and said he was shaky.
  • Options

He was on the bench against Villa
  • Options
    edited September 2016

I think Forest have realised that it wasn't the goings on at Charlton that affected his performances but he is actually an injury prone, very average goalkeeper
  • Options

He was on the bench against Villa
    He wasn't involved at all last night
  • Options
    Reading v QPR. Neither Cousins or Harriott playing or in tonights squad, are they injured? Obviously Yann is playing before anyone asks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I miss Yann :(
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    ross1 said:

Reading v QPR. Neither Cousins or Harriott playing or in tonights squad, are they injured? Obviously Yann is playing before anyone asks

Harriott is injured don't know about Cousins though.
    Edit: Cousins also injured thigh strain.
  • Options
    Kermorgant .. still a monster in the air at age 35 .. so brave .. hit the bar .. just put one just wide .. and now has a cut head
  • Options

Kermorgant .. still a monster in the air at age 35 .. so brave .. hit the bar .. just put one just wide .. and now has a cut head

Or for the pint half full brigade, missed two sitters and now injured.
  • Options
    Good win for QPR, I hadn't realised they'd signed Lualua on loan for the rest of the season