Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited September 2016
    cabbles said:

Westerlo, I was defeated you won the war, Westerlo promise to love you for ever more

Bob Peters sacked, well I never it's the name of the game I'm afraid :wink: .
  • Oakster said:

Every day I look at the world from my window
    But chilly, chilly is the evening time

It always looks like that down Dead End Street.
  • Was he shit by any chance?
  • Westerlo... Wish someone would send him to Westeros!
  • edited September 2016
    So only Karel "Spread Out!!!" Fraeye is managing at the moment - there's hardly been a stampede for the services of Luzon or Riga...it should be noted that the mighty, mighty Lommel United are actually enjoying a splendid start to the season & the laundry basket is not presently required.
  • I believe RD keeps them in a cupboard under the stairs until needed. He's trying to shoe horn Big Bob in there as we speak...

" Back you go Robert, till i need you once more!" (Manic despot cackle)
  • Sponsored links:

• Take a Chance on Me!
    No thanks, Bob....
  • Was he slagging the players off in English?
  • Peeters, unlike Luzon, Riga or Fraeye wasn't really an RD network guy was he?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Westerlo... Wish someone would send him to Westeros!

Winter is coming!!
  • edited September 2016

LoOkOuT said:

Westerlo... Wish someone would send him to Westeros!

Winter is coming!!
    He might be a baldy, but he's the only head coach id follow! Avenge the red army! THAKINGOFTHANORF!
  • See you at the valley in a few months Bob.
  • Oakster said:

So only Karel "Spread Out!!!" Fraeye is managing at the moment - there's hardly been a stampede for the services of Luzon or Riga...it should be noted that the mighty, mighty Lommel United are actually enjoying a splendid start to the season & the laundry basket is not presently required.

That clown has found another job??"
  • drewman said:

Oakster said:

Lommel Utd in the Belgian second division, he's moving up in the world.
  • Didn't mind Bob. Wasn't backed in the transfer market enough.
  • Scoham said:

drewman said:

Oakster said:

Lommel Utd in the Belgian second division, he's moving up in the world.

Must be about the equivalent of the Conference National League or South. He's come on leaps and bounds since leaving us and probably at his level now.

• Sponsored links:

• Running, running, running......must be funny....in Igor's world...
  • There's an enormous problem with annual budget with small provincial clubs like Westerlo. They have to make an effort to go and find young and/or unknown players in Belgium, France, etc ... in the hope they perform well and can sell about 5 or 6 of them. So every time again with the start of the season managers like BP have to start working with half of the team new to everything. He wanted to work with a 3-4-3 system, but that takes a lot of exercise and time before it can work. It's the reason lot's of people in Belgium & The Netherlands want a BeNe League. The difference with the top 6 clubs (Anderlecht, Club Bruges, Gent, ... ) is way too big with the bottom ranked clubs. Same thing for 2nd Div, if you have a look at Lommel "stadium" and compare it with others. Note : Roland is also an advocate of the BeNe League ...

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2016-09-10/roland-duchatelet-oppert-opnieuw-een-beneliga
  • edited September 2016
    skywalker said:

There's an enormous problem with annual budget with small provincial clubs like Westerlo. They have to make an effort to go and find young and/or unknown players in Belgium, France, etc ... in the hope they perform well and can sell about 5 or 6 of them. So every time again with the start of the season managers like BP have to start working with half of the team new to everything. He wanted to work with a 3-4-3 system, but that takes a lot of exercise and time before it can work. It's the reason lot's of people in Belgium & The Netherlands want a BeNe League. The difference with the top 6 clubs (Anderlecht, Club Bruges, Gent, ... ) is way too big with the bottom ranked clubs. Same thing for 2nd Div, if you have a look at Lommel "stadium" and compare it with others. Note : Roland is also an advocate of the BeNe League ...

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2016-09-10/roland-duchatelet-oppert-opnieuw-een-beneliga

Why not a BeNeLux League...?

Surely if you have Belgium and the Netherlands being included in one League they might as well include the Luxembourg teams?

Are Dutch teams also as eager to create a combined Division or is it mainly the Belgian teams wanting it?
  • The Dutch also ... but I don't think you'll find clubs in Luxembourg of the size of Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord. They could participate in a combined 2nd Div perhaps ? For the moment it's the French speaking part of Belgium that's mainly against. They would only have 1 or 2 clubs and Anderlecht.
  • Remember him grabbing some of our players as they were about to depart down the tunnel
    Told them to go and appauld our fans
    For that I give him respect