Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• The Latics were always expected to be top-two challengers with a budget that far outstripped anyone else in League One. But they still did not hit the top six until October 24 and only climbed into the automatic slots for the first time in mid-February.

Great Interview yet the above is one reason why I'm not panicking about results... I don't see us being as good as Wigan yet already we're ahead of Wigan's target for being in the Play-Offs
  • edited September 2016
    Seems like a decent lad, a Powell type signing, spoilt for choice at CB aren't we. He's been there seen it done it and got the T shirt. Gave his all on Saturday and always chatting to Konsa during the game.

Can't see their partnership being broken up just yet unbeaten in 5 games now.

Interestingly no specific mention of Tex though.
  • RedChaser said:

Seems like a decent lad, a Powell type signing, spoilt for choice at CB aren't we. He's been there seen it done it and got the T shirt. Gave his all on Saturday and always chatting to Konsa during the game.

However, continue to leak goals.
  • edited September 2016

RedChaser said:

Bolton's goal is the only one that concerns me from the CB point of view yet on that occasion it was Bauer and Pearce at CB

The two Fleetwood scored were the "hit and hope" type shot and reckon both Fleetwood players could try both attempts next week and they'll hit someone in the back row, same with the Walsall shot that was Rudd's fault rather than either CB's fault
  • RedChaser said:

Bolton's goal is the only one that concerns me from the CB point of view yet on that occasion it was Bauer and Pearce at CB

The two Fleetwood scored were the "hit and hope" type shot and reckon both Fleetwood players could try both attempts next week and they'll hit someone in the back row, same with the Walsall shot that was Rudd's fault rather than either CB's fault
    From the highlights I was quite pleasantly surprised to be entirely honest, they did seem to be speculative shots. As @ShootersHillGuru points out, that may be something in the midfield that needs adjusting - we're crying out for a Kashi figure in front of the back-four to apply some pressure and regain possession, preventing those kind of shots.

For those at the match, just how much depth did they get out of our defence?
  • LuckyReds said:

RedChaser said:

From the highlights I was quite pleasantly surprised to be entirely honest, they did seem to be speculative shots. As @ShootersHillGuru points out, that may be something in the midfield that needs adjusting - we're crying out for a Kashi figure in front of the back-four to apply some pressure and regain possession, preventing those kind of shots.

For those at the match, just how much depth did they get out of our defence?
    I thought that was Crofts?