Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• 1-0 to Fleetwood
  • Goal from Chris Long, catches Rudd out.
  • So it's The 'addocks vs. The Cods
  • Goal
    BOLLOCKS
    long distance shot 25 yards out
  • We made a read hash of it in midfield, Fleetwood nip into Crofts and Holmes, Long picked a shot with Rudd out of position, they score bottom left hand corner. 1-0.
  • we are losing 1-0 as Captain Pugwash music plays
  • It was all Fleetwood for the first 3 mins
  • Ajose hustled into a mistake, their throw on half way
  • No wonder Paddy Power were so happy to take my bet at 3.05 :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Fleetwood cross, cole header
    and it is a corner to them on the left
  • Konsa beats Devante Cole in the air from a cross out for a corner. Vital interception.

Apologies for my delay, was just washing my hands

Price or time of bet ?
  • Fox clears the corner away, might find Ajose on the left - does, Lookman has space, Holmes on the right, intercepted ball form Lookman and then Ulvestad, Eastham out for a throw. Magennis and Solly exchange passes and throws, misplaced and Long gets past Konsa from a clearance. Long wins a FK.
  • ball in, mayhem as players go down and we clear to lookman
    on our right, solly quick throw to jost
    they clear and beat konsa who recovers but solly fouls
  • Coverage cuts out
  • George Moncur scores for Peterboro.
  • Throw in conceded by Fleetwood halfway in their half, by their sweeper keeper. Ajose was in attendance.
  • over to paddy i am hearing nothing, sorry
  • Pearce now, long forward to MAgennis, Ajose almost on the end - we get a corner as Eastham can only intercept out for a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lookman comes out to take the corner on our RH side. In, edge of box, cleared Holmes, edge of area, can't get it under, back to Ade, Crofts fat side Pearce, Ajose drops for him - can't contact and cushioned back to Neil in the Fleetwood goal.
  • Come on Charlton, for eff sake SPREAD OUT!
  • PS Bookman autocorrects to Bookman so he's now Ademola or Ade

Price or time of bet ?
    Time, Bolton / Charlton double

• At least Bolton have gone 1-0 up AFKA.
  • Still no Fleetwood 'player' for me.
  • Ryan back to Bell in the midfield and Eastham on the edge of his area. He chips up to the centre circle, Ball to Grant, runners outside to Cole now, ball infield cut out but Ball sweeps for Grant, crosses and goes to Fox. Long clearance to Ajose, two men round him get there first. Lookman forces McLaughlin backwards, cushioned in to Ryan, near side now to Bell, line to Cole with Solly there, goes infield and sweeps from Ryan out to our left. Holmes closes, Dempsey there...
  • edited September 2016
    from what I can tell is that they look the better team. getting near and inside our penalty box with neat passing.
  • Chipped in and threatens but we deal with it. Commentary has cut for me so brb
  • I'm back.

Rudd deals with a poor free kick from then. They've looked more threatening from open play says Liam Happe (famous last words, he ponders?).
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!