Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks At Fleetwood

2»

Comments

• Pico said:

Sorry - poor punctuation. Could you set up 41 pints of Guinness, and a Babycham for the driver please ?

Phew. Thank goodness my phone went flat so I missed this. Sorry.

I can see me in that photo
    Are you the woman in the front
    That's John Prescott.

If you're the chap in the specs, in the front of the photo, you were standing behind me in the ground.
    Not Fox's greatest fan :smile:
  • have noticed this season there seems to be a lot of pre match supporters club type things, is it me or is it just all too freindly im not saying a trip to the den is required every week but i prefer a designated pub with a low agg factor brentford for example is brilliant.

If you're the chap in the specs, in the front of the photo, you were standing behind me in the ground.
    I believe you/he was standing to the left of me. Back of the terrace, right in the corner?
  • Stig said:

I believe you/he was standing to the left of me. Back of the terrace, right in the corner?
    Yes. Sorry, I didn't spot you.
  • have noticed this season there seems to be a lot of pre match supporters club type things, is it me or is it just all too freindly im not saying a trip to the den is required every week but i prefer a designated pub with a low agg factor brentford for example is brilliant.

Has a non-league feel good factor, surely that is good?

Ha ha I'm not the geezer in specs and your right he ain't fox's biggest fan ha ha

Has a non-league feel good factor, surely that is good?
    Worth getting used to, as it might be coming our way !