Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Photos

Comments

• Options
    Blackpool 72 - wasn't that when bubbles put his foot through a window on the promenade or something like that? Bob Stokoe managed Blackpool and we got thrashed and relegated?
  • Options
    While we're reminiscing, i bumped into an old middle park pal on Saturday and he said there's talk of a Man of Kent reunion.
    Anyone know anything?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Blackpool 72 - wasn't that when bubbles put his foot through a window on the promenade or something like that? Bob Stokoe managed Blackpool and we got thrashed and relegated?

It wasn't Bubbles but the shop window did get smashed. I can't tell you on here who done it but it is common knowledge, unfortunately for Les from welling he got done for it. About 30 of us got nicked and had to go back to Blackpool magistrate's court a few days later.
    There are about 10 of us left who still go to Charlton regularly but now days we leave the shop windows alone lol
  • Options
    By the way Bubbles came with me to the Bolton game a couple of weeks ago and he's doing fine
  • Options
    Dick Healing lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

I think second from end on right is John Welsh and the guy with moustache holding flags is on the tip of my tounge, but just will not compute ! Jim ?

Dick Lukes;Dick/1 and were still coming
    Dick was my second guess !

Blackpool, I thought it was more like 50 arrested and that was before lunch ! Lost 5-0 got relegated and had a shit day. I was lucky and didn't get picked up. Although being banged up was better than attending the game. dick am I correct that it's John Welsh ?
  • Options
    Here's something you ain't gonna see too often!
  • Options

I think second from end on right is John Welsh and the guy with moustache holding flags is on the tip of my tounge, but just will not compute ! Jim ?

Blackpool, I thought it was more like 50 arrested and that was before lunch ! Lost 5-0 got relegated and had a shit day. I was lucky and didn't get picked up. Although being banged up was better than attending the game. dick am I correct that it's John Welsh ?
    Got a coach from Charlton at about midnight arrived in Blackpool at about 5 am what took place over the next few hours I could write a book about.

Bottom line is we spent the whole day in Nick, gotta propper kicking from old Bill, missed the game and got related.

Happy days
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Got a coach from Charlton at about midnight arrived in Blackpool at about 5 am what took place over the next few hours I could write a book about.

Bottom line is we spent the whole day in Nick, gotta propper kicking from old Bill, missed the game and got related.

Happy days
    Write that book Blackpool... write that feckin book!
  • Options
    And yes John Welsh was with me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm going to get myself a pair of those shorts the palace guy is wearing.
  • Options

Happy days
    If I did I would have to change a lot of names were too old to do time now
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Yes

Ever seen the Charlton 'Tunisia 1975' tour pics that I posted in the past? A few of your lot in them
    If you have any programmes or match tickets spare, please inbox me.
  • Options

No wonder he is pointing to the sponsorship there ain't no way his cock or balks will ever work again in shorts that tight

But being a Nigel I bet he ain't ever used it or even got a stinky finger
  • Options

Happy days
    Cmon blackpool tell the story
  • Options

Happy days
    Luckily our lot (Cherry Orchard) didn't get your coach and took the train, so we just got pissed and watched the game ...although that part was no fun, we had a better time than you. Only found out later that you all got nicked.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Yes

Ever seen the Charlton 'Tunisia 1975' tour pics that I posted in the past? A few of your lot in them
    Sorry @ElfsborgAddick I don't have any spare copies
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Happy days
    Cmon blackpool tell the story
    There's enough of us left who followed Charlton home and away through the 70s to write a proper book I can tell you
  • Options
    There was me thinking your 43 44
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Yes

Sorry @ElfsborgAddick I don't have any spare copies
    No probs.

Hope you had a nice time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

There was me thinking your 43 44

Now days that's me waist
  • Options
    I found some old VOTV's with the photos and came across this in one of the letter pages from 1990.

Presume it's the same Mark Kleinman who's the SKY city editor.

• Options

Taken on a weekend in Mykonos ...
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Taken on a weekend in Mykonos ...

Ha haa! no, a weekend on Doniford beach near Watchet in Somerset....
  • Options

This is the only Charlton related pic of me I can find.

Not the kit, but the fact I look like Bobby fuckin Charlton. Will never forgive my old dear for that barnet.

I actually look younger now. image

Are you Iain Dowie?
  • Options

This is the only Charlton related pic of me I can find.

Not the kit, but the fact I look like Bobby fuckin Charlton. Will never forgive my old dear for that barnet.

I actually look younger now. image

Fair play, that's a great pic.

6 going on 60
  • Options
    Anyone got that picture of the bristol rovers away end in that last game of the season? I Know someone in that - me!
  • Options
    @ValleyGary are you related to Freddie Flintoff?

• Options

Happy days

Happy days
    Steve read my account on the Blackpool thread.