Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Supporters Trust coach to Oxford - only £12

Tickets for Trust coach travel to Oxford (Sep 24th) are now available at the generous price of £12 (compared to £20 for the CAFC coach). The station is 4 miles from the Kassam Stadium. There is parking at the ground but it is limited and it can get gridlocked after the game. The coach is definitely the way to go.

Departures as follows:

Coach 1:
Canterbury 9.30am
Medway Services 10.00am
Dartford 10.30am
Bexleyheath 10.40am

Coach 2:
Bromley 10.20am
Eltham 10.40am
Charlton 11.00am

Booking details here:

castrust.org/2016/09/cas-trust-coach-to-oxford-only-12/

Comments

• Hoping to get our match tickets sorted next week and will then look to book this.
    Whereabouts in Dartford is the pick-up please?
  • Dartford pick up is:

Heath Lane, by retail park at junction with Princes Road.

• The first coach is more than half full already. We expect to run more but your early booking guarantees your place and helps with our planning.

castrust.org/2016/09/cas-trust-coach-to-oxford-only-12/
  • Only 9 seats now left on this coach
  • Pico said:

Only 9 seats now left on this coach

9 seats left on one coach or on both. Was looking to buy a couple of seats but over the next day or so when I have to money. Will it be too late?
  • If the demand is there we'll put on another coach so you should be all right. If you e mail secretary@castrust with your details we'll hold a couple of seats for you for a few days.
  • Thank you, I'll do that.
  • Do you think that there is a chance you will run one over Larkfield way?
  • Did the trust take any bookings for the Oxford coach prior to the AFC Wimbeldon game on saturday.
  • Badger said:

Did the trust take any bookings for the Oxford coach prior to the AFC Wimbeldon game on saturday.

Well they didn't take any afterwards
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
    Pico is away, hence he wasn't around to run the Trust stall on Saturday, but I have ordered two coaches - one starting from Canterbury (via Medway, Dartford and Bexleyheath) and one starting from Bromley (via Eltham and Charlton). Will update on the current availability shortly, but it is possible there will be a third.
  • Any danger of a pick up point in Woolwich in the future?
  • CLB74 will be pleased there is room on the coach.
  • Pico is away, hence he wasn't around to run the Trust stall on Saturday, but I have ordered two coaches - one starting from Canterbury (via Medway, Dartford and Bexleyheath) and one starting from Bromley (via Eltham and Charlton). Will update on the current availability shortly, but it is possible there will be a third.

Great to see that this is taking off.
    It's a coach, not a helicopter!!
    Ffs!
  • CLB74 will be pleased there is room on the coach.

$/^^$$/&##@#££_%//#
  • edited September 2016
    24 seats still available on the two CAST coaches to Oxford - fare £12, a whole £8 cheaper than CAFC with much more sensible pick-up times and routes. ALL pick-ups available.

Canterbury 9.30am
    Medway Services 10.00am
    Dartford 10.30am
    Bexleyheath 10.40am

Bromley 10.20am
    Eltham 10.40am
    Charlton 11.00am

http://www.castrust.org/2016/09/oxford-coach-half-full-already/

• The 31 year man and I will be on this one. Of course the real test is what film you opt for.
  • Sponsored links:

• The seat next to me is still free I'm told
  • Pico said:

The seat next to me is still free I'm told

Do you work with @cabbles ?
  • Pico said:

That's because I'm getting the train pico
  • edited September 2016
    That's a relief.

A few seats still left for pay on the day. Ring the number on the CASTrust website on Friday to check availability.

• Pico said:

That's a relief.

A few seats still left for pay on the day. Ring the number on the CASTrust website on Friday to check availability.

CLB is alright amigo, he just has an incredibly dry wit!
  • clb74 said:

Pico said:

That's because I'm getting the train pico
    Have you seen that there is engineering works and that there is a rail replacement service from Reading?