Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slovakia vs England WCQ / Bratislava

Comments

• Options
    Yes! Lallana.
  • Options
    Get innnnnnnn. He deserves that.
  • Options
    Lucky fat Sam.
  • Options

Lallana off the post. Got him first goal scorer. :neutral:

The milky bars are on you mate!
  • Options

LOL
  • Options
    Well Lallana deserved it. Not sure about the rest of them.
  • Options
    Tfft
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goal had been coming in all honesty. Even though it was drab we were by far the better side.
  • Options
    Nice one. We weren't really good enough to say we deserved three points, but I'll definitely take it for Allardyce's first game in charge.
  • Options
    Fook me England are shite.

Well ground out win.
  • Options
    Never in doubt!!
  • Options
    Trophy is in the bag
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    So glad we won...

After the Euros where it was just defend defend defend it seemed like a new style of turgid Football was going to appear... Hopefully that defeat for Slovakia will show them that defending for 90mins will get you just what you deserve... NOTHING

Was the sort of opposition performance you'd expect from bloody Malta or San Marino which the pundits moan about so much but because Slovakia got to a Major Tournament when only really Scotland miss out, its regarded as good tactics!!
  • Options

The milky bars are on you mate!
    Don't let @ElfsborgAddick know. He'll expect something to eat as well as a pint.
  • Options
    Awful squad.

Awful commentary.

Awful opposition.

Willing to give Big Sam the benefit of the doubt as its his first game and he's probably barely spoken/trained with the squad. Today was very poor though, basically a replay of the group stage game.
  • Options
    Dire
  • Options
    Rooney looked a bit out of breath in his interview, did he have a brass after the final whistle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    England are shit

Charlton, though improved on the pitch, are a basket case of a club

Don't know why i bother with football
  • Options

Rooney looked a bit out of breath in his interview, did he have a brass after the final whistle?

His face was beetroot coloured too!
  • Options
    We've got two more years of this
  • Options

Half time I think
  • Options
    All joking aside.
    Shit performance ....great result
  • Options
    I'm really missing the ladies hockey.
    That was a seamless change over from Roy Hogdson's England.
    I can never have those 90 minutes back.

Did Skrtel's want to be sent off ?
    Could of had 3 yellows and a straight Red.

I need to stick to club football.
  • Options
    I'll take the win (ta very much) and like others, I am happy Slovakia's negativity got a reward - they were wretched in France and seem keen to carry that on. Not really sure if our lack of creativity deserved a win, but Slovakia and Skertel certainly gor their just desserts.
    Early days yet, but lots to do for big Sam. Other countries play together and can open up defences like today. We still looked painfully slow as against Slovakia and Iceland in the summer, but hopefully, the manager can install some sort of pattern and get England to start playing intelligently (watching Hodgesons teams in the summer trying to plough through a packed defence over and over again in the summer was painfull.
    Happy to start with a win. The rest can wait.