Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Broadband - any recommendations

OK I know this is the 2nd time I have brought it up - but SKY broadband is a joke now telling customers it is 8-12 week wait for their service. I know it is free but that is nonsense.

Was looking at AOL and Pipex.

Anyone recommend a decent one. Preferably with a wirelss router thrown in but not essential.

Comments

• Try www.moneysupermarket.com - they have a full list, with prices compared etc....
  • I have Orange. Its free but can be slow at times.
  • Im with Talk Talk. Fast, free, good customer service when I was getting it set up and landlines calls are dirt cheap
  • I've had Pipex for the past 3 years, and think they're excellent. I have an 8mb line, and it cost's £17.99 a month. No, it's not free, but paying gets me a good level of availability, and excellent customer service
  • dont bother with sky a friend is having an nightmare with them...
  • I'm with BT, a tad expensive, but reliable as anything, and I'm running at 8meg nearly all the time
  • Just signed up with BT aswell after waiting 12 weeks for sky to get in touch to let me know i can sign up on their serviceat some point soon...
    I think i'll wait for a while untill the teething problems have been sorted out.

BT was a piece of piss to sort out. There are some decent rolling contracts out there if you want to switch to sky eventually but want Broadband now.