Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Alexandria FC. That was Duchatelets plan all along.

As Liar stated in Dublin - Unique fan experience to watch the Premier League stars of the future (but not playing for Charlton in the Premier).
If Lookman goes to Palace then her plan is complete & there should be a TOTAL BOYCOTT as this Regime has done nothing but shit on Charlton fans since Jan 2014.

Comments

• Yeah!

Wait, what?
  • Alexandria???
  • Alexandria???

As in player farm under Dario Gradi. Keep up man.
  • Always fancied going to Egypt.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Oi, I've got a patent on Charlton Alexandra....we were made aware of Roly's main reason for buying the club in very first press conference. The Academy. Selling players to break even. Where he has effed up is having a CEO who broadcast it to everyone as a unique master plan, trusting non football people to run a football club and not understanding that the second division in Belgium doesn't equate to the championship in England.

I think I patented it before you Tutt Tutt.
  • As Liar stated in Dublin - Unique fan experience to watch the Premier League stars of the future (but not playing for Charlton in the Premier).
    If Lookman goes to Palace then her plan is complete & there should be a TOTAL BOYCOTT as this Regime has done nothing but shit on Charlton fans since Jan 2014.

So what do you reckon now then, partial boycott?
  • edited September 2016

Alexandria???

Alexandria???

As in player farm under Dario Gradi. Keep up man.
    Yeah but there is no i in Crewe Alexandra!!
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Oi, I've got a patent on Charlton Alexandra....we were made aware of Roly's main reason for buying the club in very first press conference. The Academy. Selling players to break even. Where he has effed up is having a CEO who broadcast it to everyone as a unique master plan, trusting non football people to run a football club and not understanding that the second division in Belgium doesn't equate to the championship in England.

I think I patented it before you Tutt Tutt.
    I sent a text to my brother the first week he took over and said i think the plan is to turn us into the other CAFC, famous for it's railway.
    I wasn't on CL at the time.

Who ever said it first it was clearly sign posted from the off.
  • Have any of our managers/coaches had a bonus when a youngster is sold like Dario Gardi was ?

I would think not as Duchatelet is the only one who benefits from the sales,
    going on the info from the European media concerning transfer from Standard Liege when he was the owner.