Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£20 coach to Fleetwood - seats available & contact phone number

2»

Comments

• Options
    Working it around a weekend in Blackpool.
  • Options
    to get round the coach and drinking on board law for example is there no way you could do a said trip to blackpool but obviously all go to the football, dont really see the difference you can drink on trains and annoy the general public, why is it a ruling on coaches.
  • Options
    wasnt suggesting at all that people drink on board just that would there be a way around it, as i know if you could have a drink would more people get it, can picture the jolly boys outing.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Can you have a beer on board?

If you are talking about Goole, you can have plenty.

If you are talking about the coach then the answer will almost certainly be no.
    elfs coach to Fleetwood is £5 cheaper than Walsall mate enjoy Goole can we have an hourly update please

Can you do a match thread for the Goole game @ElfsborgAddick? I'd hate to miss out on any of the action :smiley:
    No need, Clementine's 4k tele is going to be able to pick it up.
  • Options

wasnt suggesting at all that people drink on board just that would there be a way around it, as i know if you could have a drink would more people get it, can picture the jolly boys outing.

Can't we all ..
  • Options
    can you smoke on these coaches?
  • Options

Only if I set fire to you
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Only if I set fire to you
    now if your allowed to do that but you cant have a drop of larger on the coach then that is just Political Correctness gone mad.
  • Options
    Could we not do a pub lunch halfway up there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

it's illegal to carry alcohol on a coach to a professional football match and these coaches will observe the same rules as any other, not least because the consequences of not doing so would affect every passenger not just the culprit.

Those with long memories will recall that similar rules used to apply on designated trains, but mysteriously stopped being used around the time trains were privatised. Police would have struggled to turn a train around, mind.

We also won THE transport police over .The way CASC ran the trains was a credit to everyone that travelled.
    End of the day no need for Transport police or spotters to travel on train.
    Even given good safe pubs to drink in at away games.
    That was the enjoyment with train travel back then,good times had by all even The Police had agood day out.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

it's illegal to carry alcohol on a coach to a professional football match and these coaches will observe the same rules as any other, not least because the consequences of not doing so would affect every passenger not just the culprit.

Those with long memories will recall that similar rules used to apply on designated trains, but mysteriously stopped being used around the time trains were privatised. Police would have struggled to turn a train around, mind.

We also won THE transport police over .The way CASC ran the trains was a credit to everyone that travelled.
    End of the day no need for Transport police or spotters to travel on train.
    Even given good safe pubs to drink in at away games.
    That was the enjoyment with train travel back then,good times had by all even The Police had agood day out.
    With a user name like yours, I wouldn't have thought you needed to take the train...
  • Options
    A suppose taking a few lines on a football coach is also out the question. Apparently it's all the rage with the wall.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

A suppose taking a few lines on a football coach is also out the question. Apparently it's all the rage with the wall.

What kind of lines? "I must not drink on the coach" fifty times?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

What kind of lines? "I must not drink on the coach" fifty times?
    ...You've got it ;0)

• Options
    A thanks to jean.
    Coach though never again.